Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And, y'all thought I went home after the "After Party!" Nope, instead of getting out my little violin, I got out the accordian and started writing my next hit! The MFC really inspires. :naughty:

1_ACCORDION.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

And, y'all thought I went home after the "After Party!" Nope, instead of getting out my little violin, I got out the accordian and started writing my next hit! The MFC really inspires. :naughty:

1_ACCORDION.jpg

toomuch.gif

i love this one!!!

DSCF26861.jpg

YOU WANT CHICKEN

HERE YOU GOT IT!!!!! TAKE IT!

was this taken at Doncaster or has he done the high flying gold jacket at a lot of gigs lol, (I'm sure we took a pic at the same time like this lol).

oh crap, u were there at the time of that conversation? :roftl::roftl:

I was that conversation:mf_rosetinted: [small green and blue boyshorts with sparkly flowers]

1_ACCORDION.jpg

:lmao:HAHAHA

I admire that strength you have there :naughty:

Thanx, the trouble is that its getting less and less time every day!

Im supposed to going on holiday for 2 weeks soon, where we are staying has no internet access which means NO MFC FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!

:yikes::tears::blowup:

Thanx, the trouble is that its getting less and less time every day!

Im supposed to going on holiday for 2 weeks soon, where we are staying has no internet access which means NO MFC FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!

:yikes::tears::blowup:

No MFC for 2 weeks :shocked: How are you going to survive that?

yey! :naughty: where did u say u were going on holiday?

I didnt :bleh:

Actually this is going to sound really bad, but im not really sure somewhere in france, im not really sure where (i have left in the hands of my friend :blink: not sure that was a good idea???)but its very in the out back no shops etc for miles.

Actually the more i think about it mmm why am i going again? no shops, no MFC.....:thumbdown:

I didnt :bleh:

Actually this is going to sound really bad, but im not really sure somewhere in france, im not really sure where (i have left in the hands of my friend :blink: not sure that was a good idea???)but its very in the out back no shops etc for miles.

Actually the more i think about it mmm why am i going again? no shops, no MFC.....:thumbdown:

k, don't feel so bad bout not really paying attention :roftl:

lol.. well then, errr, have fun to whatever french town you're going to :bleh:

it'll just make u see how much MFC is part of ya life! then you will learn your lesson and never go on holiday again :mf_rosetinted::naughty: