Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, he has no choice!!!He is hungry!!!:naughty:

Oooooo....this is the best thread ever!!!!And I find out abot it yesterday!!!

I am such a looser!!!:thumbdown:

Nah you're not! There's so many threads on this board that it's easy to miss some!

Shaking it at the cameraman? :blink:

Yeah idd! There was a boring old security guard standing there, and he was yawning the entire time. Mika picked up the bra and shook it above his head!!:roftl::lmao: and the guy didn't even notice it!! He was just standing there, looking bored :roftl:

Yeah idd! There was a boring old security guard standing there, and he was yawning the entire time. Mika picked up the bra and shook it above his head!!:roftl::lmao: and the guy didn't even notice it!! He was just standing there, looking bored :roftl:

:lmfao: I wish I could see that! That's hilarious that Mika does that type of stuff!

Ooooh now that I think about it... was that the red bra that he did that with? I think there's a video where you can see Mika pick up the bra and do something to it. It looked like he was giving it to someone in the crowd!

:lmfao: I wish I could see that! That's hilarious that Mika does that type of stuff!

Ooooh now that I think about it... was that the red bra that he did that with? I think there's a video where you can see Mika pick up the bra and do something to it. It looked like he was giving it to someone in the crowd!

Hmm, I remember martin wore the read bra, i think this one with the shaking was the white one though! Yeah! there were two bras on stage!!! :roftl:

edit: oh no, this was the red bra hihi, so no he didn't give it to someone in the crowd hihi

Hmm, I remember martin wore the read bra, i think this one with the shaking was the white one though! Yeah! there were two bras on stage!!! :roftl:

edit: oh no, this was the red bra hihi, so no he didn't give it to someone in the crowd hihi

I rewatched that part when I first see it to see if I was seeing right. I thought "who in the crowd would grab a bra from him that was thrown on stage?" Then I thought, "by the way he smiled maybe he was joking around and acting like he was returning the bra to its rightful owner." Then I wondered if they went to get it signed after. :roftl:

I love how the video wasn't able to show what he was doing because of the angle so it left a lot to your imagination. The reason why I thought it was given it to someone in the crowd.

untitled.jpg

"I always nibble on a picture of myself in the morning like this. It really gets me going and makes my day perfect because I'm delicious even on paper,"

hahahahaa yes he is. :wink2:

i absolutely love this interview. especially when he randomly starts singing Sunday Morning. :wub2:

l_8335b1ac506d546e03df6aecb0b95e52.jpg

Mika... singing in his head about not wanting to be there... (it helps if you listen to that part of the song while you read it.) :thumb_yello:

"I could be brown

I could be blue

I could be invisible to you

I could be hurtful

I could be purple

I could not be here right now

Gotta be green

Gotta be mean

Gotta get outta here now

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you like me?

Why can I not find the door?"