Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*mmmm champagne*

hey...., wait a minute:sneaky2:

*looks around*

bubbly.jpg

bubbly1.jpg

HEY YOU! This is NOT christal champagne, how DARE you to give me cheap champagne!

I deserve the best!

give my a good bottle champagne NOW or I'll get you fired!:sneaky2:

mika1003.jpg

"Oh my gosh! Did my high-technical, very expensive, James Bond-like gadget glasses just detect a coin on the floor....wow, It's my lucky day! Just 89 more coins and I can buy myself a delicious lollipop!"

*Can`t stop laugh* :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

bubbly1.jpg

"Don't deny it! You have a crush on my sister! Well buddy it's not going to happen, NEVER! Now excuse me as I continue lurking on this bottle of cheap champagne I found in your bathroom, you may call me when I'm drunk."

bubbly1.jpg

"Don't deny it! You have a crush on my sister! Well buddy it's not going to happen, NEVER! Now excuse me as I continue lurking on this bottle of cheap champagne I found in your bathroom, you may call me when I'm drunk."

i love it!!! :roftl: i've never seen that picture before either :wub2: :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: ha ha :lol3:

bubbly1.jpg

i have a feeling that he is drunk in that one. hahaha:roftl:

and that's the astronaut! in the top right! :shocked:

and i looove the comments greg wells put under the two of these pictures on his myspace! they're wicked funny! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: