Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! hahahaha oh yeah! i've seen his myspace before. who is he? one of mika's personal friends? i've always wondered about that one... hahha

i have too.. to be honest tom scares me a bit with all the outrageous borat-like outfits :naughty:

Would you add someone who was obsessed with your friend?:blink:

yes! :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha no wonder mika is friends with him, mika loves borat! :roftl:

doesn't he?...:blink:

i don't know if he loves borat :naughty: in the jensen interview the guy compared him to borat and mika was like HEY! :bleh: and then he said something like 'you're one to pry' or something because jensen was making fun of mika's hair

i don't know if he loves borat :naughty: in the jensen interview the guy compared him to borat and mika was like HEY! :bleh: and then he said something like 'you're one to pry' or something because jensen was making fun of mika's hair

hahahha he's soooo cute! i think i've seen that interview... is that the one in poland? where he gives mika champagne? i have so many questions to ask mika when he comes back to the states! :roftl:

hahahha he's soooo cute! i think i've seen that interview... is that the one in poland? where he gives mika champagne? i have so many questions to ask mika when he comes back to the states! :roftl:

It was in the Netherlands! :biggrin2: