Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: i wish i could be a big-girl

oh, so THAT is the octopussy big girl from the french show em told me about..!:roftl: she's quite all over the place, isn't she..? :das:

Wow she's even more gorgeous than he is.

I beg your pardon, but I have to disagree on this.. :mf_rosetinted:

thats cool! i love that shirt he is wearing :wub2: its the same colour as my formal dress, lol

that's his fave colour. no wonder he looks good in it :biggrin2:

I beg your pardon, but I have to disagree on this..

Okay so he's insanely gorgeous too, but we need a little balance around here once in awhile or he'll get a big head. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Am I the only one who doesn't find that sexy?

I guess he's trying to appeal to the plush fetishists he mentions in the DVD. Apparently some people get off on it. :shocked:

Suzy thought maybe I had a problem because I went into the costume shop yesterday that had this:

fullpiclionhead.jpg

But the lion was actually kinda mangy and gross - I'm sure Mika sweating in it did not help. Not a turn on at all. :blink::naughty:

1322303429_713992a783.jpg

I guess he's trying to appeal to the plush fetishists he mentions in the DVD. Apparently some people get off on it. :shocked:

Suzy thought maybe I had a problem because I went into the costume shop yesterday that had this:

fullpiclionhead.jpg

But the lion was actually kinda mangy and gross - I'm sure Mika sweating in it did not help. Not a turn on at all. :blink::naughty:

I don't know about anyone else but sweating in an animal costume isn't my idea of sexy. I'd be lying, though, if I didn't say that the turn off had more to do with the overly confident pose he was laying in. :naughty:

I will admit to having an unhealthy love of suits and patent leather shoes. To Mika I say screw Paul Smith, do an Armani campaign. The man knows how to wear a suit. :thumb_yello:

I don't know about anyone else but sweating in an animal costume isn't my idea of sexy. I'd be lying, though, if I didn't say that it had more to do with the arrogant pose. :naughty:

I will admit to having an unhealthy love of suits and patent leather shoes. To Mika I say screw Paul Smith, do an Armani campaign. The man knows how to wear a suit. :thumb_yello:

I completely agree, scut. i don't think sweating is sexy at all...

I'm getting it tomorrow.

Let's hope they still have it..

I wondering, if i oder it when i get it and if i ever get it, cuz i live In Lithuania. It sucs. I hate my living place.

Ow, i'm so deprest :crybaby: