I Respect Mika (Part dos)

Finkster

i HATE my sister. >.<

she just told me that Mika is gay, and she knows because "one of her friends hangs out with gay guys, and they said he was gay."

and, if he is gay, it won't make me love him any less than i love him now, but just the way she said it, in a very rude voice, as though it made him less of a person, really made me sad. :tears:

How old are they? That reminds me of how this guy I used to be best friends with / date before he came out -acted in middle school. :sneaky2: The way you're describing how your sister said it, sound like a total, "SO WHAT?" thing to me. But they just wouldn't get it. :naughty:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are they? That reminds me of how this guy I used to be best friends with / date before he came out -acted in middle school. :sneaky2: The way you're describing how your sister said it, sound like a total, "SO WHAT?" thing to me. But they just wouldn't get it. :naughty:

Or how about

"I don't care.:mf_rosetinted: "

my sister is 21, and they are in there mid to late 20's.

and when she said it, i did say "so? i don't care"

and she just kept egging it on that "he was gay" and such.

she disapproves of gay people, which really bugs me.

it's their choice to do what they want.

Or how about

"I don't care.:mf_rosetinted: "

i said that.

my sister is a meanie.

i HATE my sister. >.<

she just told me that Mika is gay, and she knows because "one of her friends hangs out with gay guys, and they said he was gay."

and, if he is gay, it won't make me love him any less than i love him now, but just the way she said it, in a very rude voice, as though it made him less of a person, really made me sad. :tears:

Hey!! the only thing that matters is his happines!! I don´t know if he´s gay or not, but who cares!! I just respect him the way he is, no matter what!! he still has this great talent and beautiful voice!

Don´t worry!! the only thing that matters is that you are his fan and you respect him, no matter what! (I´m a little repetitive, but It´s my thought!!)

Hey!! the only thing that matters is his happines!! I don´t know if he´s gay or not, but who cares!! I just respect him the way he is, no matter what!! he still has this great talent and beautiful voice!

Don´t worry!! the only thing that matters is that you are his fan and you respect him, no matter what! (I´m a little repetitive, but It´s my thought!!)

Exactly :thumb_yello:

Respect

I've never seen this thread before and I found it indispensable!!! Congratulations!!!

Can I join in??? I want to respect Mika too!

Thanks for the initiative!:trumpet:

Haha, thank you, dear.

:)

Of course you can join. I'm sure you already do respect Mika. :wink2: