Beautiful Minds:The actresses we love!

BonjourMika1990

don't know if a thread like this exists but anyway

Who is your favorite female actress?

I'm going to celebrate Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman...they actually look alike lol

I've been told I resemble both:wub2: ... but that's not the issue here. They're so beautiful, but they're not necessarily always in the spot light...They stay away from it as much as possible actually. They're beauty inspires me to care lol...

natalie-portman.jpgnormal_02_VogueUK_0704_Oencross0242.jpg

I am a MASSIVE Sandra Bullock fan, and I also quite like Hillary S*ank.

And I hate the fact that I am forced to asterix one of the letters in her name so that the auto-perv-filter doesn't asterix the whole word:sneaky2: :naughty:

Anyway, the reason why I love Sandra is that she seems so normal, sweet, down to earth, un-diva like, and on top of it she's gorgeous.

Perfect!!

I saw a movie the other day together with one of my youngest friends, she is 8.

Princess Diary 2.

This movie is sweet as sugar, and of course very predictable even for an eight year old, but it doesn't get too sticky beacuse of this great actor, she is like a breath of fresh air.:thumb_yello:

Anne Hathaway!:thumb_yello:

Princess Diaries 1 and 2, Ella Enchanted,

Brokeback Mountain, The Devil Wears Prada and the best in my opinion Havoc, scary but really good, a film that should be seen by every teenage girl!

Sorry, I don't have a picture!

don't know if a thread like this exists but anyway

Who is your favorite female actress?

I'm going to celebrate Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman...they actually look alike lol

I've been told I resemble both:wub2: ... but that's not the issue here. They're so beautiful, but they're not necessarily always in the spot light...They stay away from it as much as possible actually. They're beauty inspires me to care lol...

natalie-portman.jpgnormal_02_VogueUK_0704_Oencross0242.jpg

I love Natile Portman, she is doing some great work for Africa...

My Dad saw her a few days ago while doing some security detail at Colombia, he said she was very pretty but was a super short

HAHA

I personally like Angelina Joile

I love Natile Portman, she is doing some great work for Africa...

My Dad saw her a few days ago while doing some security detail at Colombia, he said she was very pretty but was a super short

HAHA

I personally like Angelina Joile

Yeah, I heard she spoke over there! I love love love her!

Blake Lively (not that well known)

623.x600.ft.TV.gossip150.jpg

Evangeline Lily

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20060912/244.lily.evangeline.091906.jpg

..i definetly like more i just can't think of them..

haha

Anne Hatheway is awesome too! (shes been named though lol)

I LOVE EVANGELINE!

Shes the next to get a DWI!

8897510-10655016-slarge.jpg

SHE MADE R.S!

Helen Mirren :glasses2:

I love her too! actually ! I didn't see "The Queen" but I loved her in

that mystery/spy show...

There is a Canadian Actress I adore . She was in that movie Better Than Chocolate (ahemmmmm another Vancouver gem ahemmm) . Christina Cox.

The strong look :mf_rosetinted:

I would have to say, such people as Drew Barrymore, Olivia newton john (only in grease though), Audrey Tautou, Neve Campbell and Rose McGowan, theyre all really amaizing acteresses

Drew, well Ive watched her since ET!

Olivia, well I grew up with grease on the television, most of the time.

Audrey Tautou, wow who can deny this womans acting ability, let alone her facial expression in Amélie.

Neve Campbell, proved herself in my favorate movie scream, (and sequals) to be able to act share terror, and then again in the craft, gotta love her

Rose McGowan,....one word "Charmed".absolutely loved her as Paige in charmed as well as tatum in Scream. moreover, her acting ability shows her own little style, which shines through, I love that

I love many actresses.. no wonder, I'm a movie freak XD

I like women like:

• Angelina Jolie
  • Natalie Portman
  • Scarlett Johanson
  • Michele Pfeifer (HAIRSPRAYYY :D )

And till I saw Walk The Line I absolutly adore Reese.

It's my favourite movie for about 2 years and I still love watching it over and over again!

:wub2: Joaquin Phoenix

I forgot to mention Nikki Blonsky (Tracy Turnblad Hairspray):

she pulls off the character one of the most real big girls in a movie, I think she seems really comfortable in her own skin as well as Tracy's, and WOW!! she has an amazing voice! :biggrin2: