mtv awards update

emmylou

it's STUPID!!! they all suck compared to mika but they still win!!! AHHHHHH!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: i'm seriousely... i think i need to calm down before i break my keyboard :blush-anim-cl:

can i vote only once or so much as i want ? :bleh:

if i close 1 internet then opening again then i vote again and so .....

Can i do like that ?

iMean the sexiest man ....

(sorry my english is bad.)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grrrrrrrrrr... Mika is one of the best singer there and he didn´t win anything! My God!! this world is crazy people!! and THAT avril lavinge won! no,no,no... the most stupid songs are Umbrella... ella, ella, eh, eh, eh y Girlfriend de Avril! hey, hey,hey... there are so comercial!

can i vote only once or so much as i want ? :bleh:

if i close 1 internet then opening again then i vote again and so .....

Can i do like that ?

iMean the sexiest man ....

(sorry my english is bad.)

i think you can just push the back button and vote again.. at least that's what i do :blink: i wonder if that doesn't work :naughty:

i think you can just push the back button and vote again.. at least that's what i do :blink: i wonder if that doesn't work :naughty:

if i put the back putton, then theres error :/ ,but if i close internet then open it again , thats work in my computer :naughty: :naughty:

Err I'm so mad!!

I officially hate Avril! Like she deserved that, she has had so many nomination sand winnings and all that :sneaky2:

Oh well.. when I was watching MTV hacked people were talking like writing messages on the bottem and they all liked Mika:thumb_yello:

no offence to any amy whinehouse fans but she sounds ****e!!!!!!

Never mind Amy. We all know that if you go up drunk and winge through your songs, and don't give a speech to the performers that gave you the (sympathy) vote, you'll get into all the papers and have the TV people talking about you.

On the other hand. If you were a wonderful young man who never gets drunk, and drags himself out of his sick bed to give an awesome performance, you would not even get a mention. So, Amy, your special kind of PR campaign is working for you. What a shame there is no justice in the world.

Love today, from Marilyn (but not love to Amy Winehouse or that Avril thingy)

Never mind Amy. We all know that if you go up drunk and winge through your songs, and don't give a speech to the performers that gave you the (sympathy) vote, you'll get into all the papers and have the TV people talking about you.

On the other hand. If you were a wonderful young man who never gets drunk, and drags himself out of his sick bed to give an awesome performance, you would not even get a mention. So, Amy, your special kind of PR campaign is working for you. What a shame there is no justice in the world.

Love today, from Marilyn (but not love to Amy Winehouse or that Avril thingy)

Well said....:cool: