Noo mika didnt win Most addictive song :( / or solo artist :(

Sivan

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find Avril so humourless. I saw her interviewed once here in UK (I think it was on C4's Transmission or maybe Popworld) and she just didn't GET anything the presenters said. None of their jokes. Nothing.

I may be wrong of course but I think she's a boring person! Or perhaps an android.

PS Her new single is AWFUL. That's not sour grapes. It just is.

ewe I hate avril. I know I'm supposed to be all "yay another famous canadian go us" but I;m like "I'm not canadian :fisch: That's how much i dislike her. and i'm very patriotic. lol. OY VAY the girlfriend song is SO annoying! yes hey hey you you I don't like your choices no way now way I think you need a new brain

I find Avril so humourless. I saw her interviewed once here in UK (I think it was on C4's Transmission or maybe Popworld) and she just didn't GET anything the presenters said. None of their jokes. Nothing.

I may be wrong of course but I think she's a boring person! Or perhaps an android.

PS Her new single is AWFUL. That's not sour grapes. It just is.

Exactly what I think...

She was interviewed for a show in portuguese TV and I was like "WTF?":blink:

She looked bored, not a nice person (at all!), I don't know...weird! :boxed:

Don't like her! Never did, and today I hate her more! LOL

she's so self absorbed though! Mika is down to freaking earth! like come on. and he has amazing freaking vocals and can play the amazing freaking piano. and he's u-freaking-nique! i mean she is very sure of her self "hey hey you you i don't like your girlfriend no way no way i think you need a new one hey hey you you i could be your girl friend, something something I know you like me!" come on..what if he doesn't like you? jeezz!http://youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI

It's a freaking conspiracy theory!!!! GAHHH!!! I'm super frustrated!! Not only am I frustrated he didn't win, butI only got to see 2 seconds of Mika!! I mean come on!!

near the miskster they have all fear to seems as they are {stupid and fake}

yeah well atl;easthe willl be nomitated for a grammy then it will be avril who oh yeah ha ha ha ha you only won at mtv award . solo artist ....... she dnt do nothing but sing mika can move his hips better than her anyday

yeah well atl;easthe willl be nomitated for a grammy then it will be avril who oh yeah ha ha ha ha you only won at mtv award . solo artist ....... she dnt do nothing but sing mika can move his hips better than her anyday

mika has no hips. he says they're "child bearing" pffft he's a stick...a muscualr stick :das:

ok well he knows how to shake that ass (for me shake that ass for me )

Yes his flat..no ass which he shakes lol. I think I'm the only one who thinks he dances funny...but that might be because I Do dance. hmm. oh well at my dance i danced like him to just to show people how big of a fan i am :D