Noo mika didnt win Most addictive song :( / or solo artist :(

Sivan

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched his performance a second time , just an observation his voice sounded "off" in some places, hes been in bed for 2 days ... mmmmm is he poorly again :boxed:

I wrote a short review of the concert on the voting thread...

I think Mika's microphone was more quiet than the others..? :blink:

Really hope he's not getting ill... :boxed:

I wrote a short review of the concert on the voting thread...

I think Mika's microphone was more quiet than the others..? :blink:

Really hope he's not getting ill... :boxed:

DONT SAY THAT! im sure he is fine! :blink:

I hope so too!

Mika, if you're reading this, stay in bed and cure yourself! NO MORE LATE NIGHTS:thumb_yello: ! OK? Promise us that!

he was JUST in bed for 2 days...lol isnt it enough? ;)

Yeah... that sucks! The worst thing is that I don't feel that I voted as much as I could've... I vould've been happy for Avril if this had been a few years ago. I think she's just another blonde bimbo now :(

But Mika's performance ROCKED!

GOOOO MIKA! woohoo!

I couldnt agree more. When she is started she was all against britney and pop singers, and now she is just that, another silly blond. Just what the world needed:thumbdown:

he was JUST in bed for 2 days...lol isnt it enough? ;)

two days now, a couple of days in august, he cancelled shows in July...It's me or he gets sick easily?? :boxed:

Yes, at the EMAs he paid the price of being different...No one should be aparted for not fitting into the mold, but...

He'll be standing there the same, no matter the comments about the show. I really admire that :biggrin2:

*sniff sniff*

Avril won..............

MIKA SO DESREVED THAT ONE!!!!!!!

mike.... you are our number one.... WE LOVE YOU!!!! :wub2:

one more award to go..... *cross fingers*

EDIT: damn :( not solo either..... mika is so much better than avril.... she is ok but mika is AMAZING :(

i guess mika need more time so more people will know him :)

This is the problem isn't it! If more people had been aware of him, the way we are, because we see him on YouTube doing concerts and interviews, I think he might have won.

If you didn't see the interview on 'the red carpet', I'll tell you that Mika said he'd been in bed for two days and only got up for the event. So he gave a brilliant performance, after having to rest for two days, to gain some energy. Yet no one on British TV have even mentioned him today. They mentioned all the other performers, but not Mika! It's an absolute disgrace!

Love today, from Marilyn

This is the problem isn't it! If more people had been aware of him, the way we are, because we see him on YouTube doing concerts and interviews, I think he might have won.

If you didn't see the interview on 'the red carpet', I'll tell you that Mika said he'd been in bed for two days and only got up for the event. So he gave a brilliant performance, after having to rest for two days, to gain some energy. Yet no one on British TV have even mentioned him today. They mentioned all the other performers, but not Mika! It's an absolute disgrace!

Love today, from Marilyn

Really? But the guy lives in London, he pays his taxes, he's an British citizen and he gave a breathtaking performance!

Give the guy some credit, British TV:mf_rosetinted: !

today on italian newspaper LA STAMPA - article on EMA, teh day after:

"outstanding was the show mika put on for Grace Kelly...he built up a fairy tale environment, with dancing puppets, animals, colours and drawings recalling his site home page..all shoking pink."

it's not much, but at least they recognized the difference!:thumb_yello:

I've said this on another thread already, but: I want to congratulate all winners of a MTV-award!

Too bad Mika didn't win, but he has already won something far more important: the love of his fans!

(Maybe a bit tacky, but I mean it. We are a bunch of great fans....:wub2: )

I annoy myself with these Award thingies...:sneaky2:

I always slag them off to everyone - husband etc. - saying they are worthless, backslapping events for the in-crowd...and then when Mika gets nominated I'm all "YES!!! A nomination!! I hope he wins!!' and I really want him to win...and then when he doesn't I'm all cynical and disappointed and I go back to the award-ceremonies-are rubbish stance. :roftl:

I anyone else feel like this? Hypocritical, I mean?:bleh:

He should have won though :sneaky2:

I annoy myself with these Award thingies...:sneaky2:

I always slag them off to everyone - husband etc. - saying they are worthless, backslapping events for the in-crowd...and then when Mika gets nominated I'm all "YES!!! A nomination!! I hope he wins!!' and I really want him to win...and then when he doesn't I'm all cynical and disappointed and I go back to the award-ceremonies-are rubbish stance. :roftl:

I anyone else feel like this? Hypocritical, I mean?:bleh:

He should have won though :sneaky2:

I do the same thing. Its strange, but I love mika and ofcourse I want him to win. But I think that those awards are stupid. So I really dont know what I think actually. Am I crazy??:blink:

I do the same thing. Its strange, but I love mika and ofcourse I want him to win. But I think that those awards are stupid. So I really dont know what I think actually. Am I crazy??:blink:

Well if you are, then so am I :biggrin2:

I think we all just want Mika to SUCCEED. Sometimes we see success as mass recognition and approval - which in some ways it is, but you can be 'successful' without that of course. He is loved and admired by so many like us so that is success..but it's human nature to want to see him recognised by others..

But often, I really dislike the music industry in general and particularly the MTV culture thing. Do I really want Mika to be part of all that, and to be recognised by all that?? I don't know. It's confusing. :blink:

Mika is too good for MTV. :sneaky2:

Now I feel guilty because I didn't vote every day. :tears:

Me too, but I don't think becoming world famous would be good for Mika. Imagine being terrified of walking in the street always fearing the paparazzi or people screaming and stalking you (we'd probably all do that, but it's beside the point:mf_rosetinted: ). That would also drastically reduce the chances of me meeting him:bored: and I REALLY WANT TO meet him!!!!