Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not fast if u got the right friends to help ya and u tie his shoe laces first :roftl:

UMMM interesting idea, then he would have to stay and speak to me, I have so many things I want to ask him, not the usual run of the mill question, but really fun ones.

Just one last thing from me on here, I had the GREATEST time over in Germany, really didn't want to leave.

I made so many new friends over there, love all you guys, you were all so awesome and made my week so much fun.

The concert, of course was the highlight, even when he's ill, Mika does the business with everything he's got and having such a top band, a lovely bunch of guys, helps enormously.

I really want to get together with you all again soon.

YOU GUYS ROCK!

HI EVERYONE!!!! :biggrin2:

Finally back at home after an unbelievable weekend!!! :bleh:

The gig was absulutely great and meeting all of you who were there!! :shocked:

I won't post that much now, cause I just came home and I am dead after a few days with almost no sleep, but you will get a great report from Leator later on..:wink2:

(don't know when exactly, but it will be good..:naughty:)

Just wanna say, I love you all...:wub2:

Goodnight for now..:huglove:

HI EVERYONE!!!! :biggrin2:

Finally back at home after an unbelievable weekend!!! :bleh:

The gig was absulutely great and meeting all of you who were there!! :shocked:

I won't post that much now, cause I just came home and I am dead after a few days with almost no sleep, but you will get a great report from Leator later on..:wink2:

(don't know when exactly, but it will be good..:naughty:)

Just wanna say, I love you all...:wub2:

Goodnight for now..:huglove:

hey Sasje! luv ya! good night & see you soon!

JayJen ( I think it was you…): I will never in my life forget the moment when you were standing in the queue right in front of me, asking RAK1 if she had ever seen violet_sky. That was hilarious.

oh no! :blush-anim-cl: *goes and hides in a corner* i'm really really so sorry! i didn't understand it was you!! stupid stupid me!!! what an embarissing moment:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

oh no! :blush-anim-cl: *goes and hides in a corner* i'm really really so sorry! i didn't understand it was you!! stupid stupid me!!! what an embarissing moment:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Not at all!! You couldn't know that it was me, of course, if anyone, at that point only Ioana and Mellody knew. Where are my manners? I have to apologize for my silly shyness, I should have introduced myself :wink2::huglove:

Not at all!! You couldn't know that it was me, of course, if anyone, at that point only Ioana and Mellody knew. Where are my manners? I have to apologize for my silly shyness, I should have introduced myself :wink2::huglove:

oh no do not apologize!for what?? next time i see you i'll scream "HELLO VIOLET SKY!!!" so the whole world will know who you are!! :roftl:

oh no do not apologize!for what?? next time i see you i'll scream "HELLO VIOLET SKY!!!" so the whole world will know who you are!! :roftl:

Oh that's a good idea. :thumb_yello::roftl: Just make sure, the Mikster is not anywhere near, I would feel embarrassed :lmao:

wow guys this sounded like a fantastic gig you all had, I can't wait for mine and I dont have long to wait now (better get my costume sorted asap lol).

the pics etc are fantastic too, his gigs seem to be even better than before....OooOOOoooOoooo excitement!!

What has Ioana learned in munich?

Martin is the most fun to talk to,he was laughin his ass off

Hehe. I was trying to catch up with this thread - at least with the pics, but I couldn't resist quoting your quote. You are so damn right, Martin is the best! :punk:

...but I'm biased anyway... :bleh:

Ok, let's start saying that for this night I was a Mika fan. Second row in the middle of the stage (yeah, I swear!:naughty: ) Hours queuing and the front row went to some half-dead girls who didn't even clap their hands..:blink: but they were shorter than me so the view was fine!:thumb_yello:

One of the best gig Mika has had ever! Wow wow WOW!! I was amazed how beautiful this concert has been!!

Mika was ill but he sang so damn good, and reached some high tones I've never heard from him! and his eyes were brightin of joy..:wub2:

Violins, trumpets and a local big girl on stage.

Mika and the band had so much fun on stage, it was very evident to everyone! (and Martin confirmed that too later:biggrin2: ) and Holy Johnny was the best performance they've done so far.:wub2: Not for any particular reason, but they way he sang, and interacted with the band..everything.

After the gig we managed to talk with Yelle and Grand Marnier.

Waited for Mika (I was his fan tonight, remember? :naughty: ) but he was ill: he signed few autographs to the people around him. I just wanted to tell him something but didn't want to scream to talk to him, so it will be for next time.:wink2:

And then we waited for the band. :biggrin2: Waited for long, very long, freezing our arse off. Then they came out..:wub2: Ok, met Martin bla bla, said the show was one of the best and he sincerely agreed and said they were having fun. I told him he was the most funny one on stage and he laughed. He also asked how we came here, don't remember how the topic moved to this, and he said they would have gone to Dusseldorf in the night.

Then Cherisse came close said hi and hugged me!:wub2: can't believe she recognized me from the past gigs!:wub2: We chatted a bit and I *finally* managed to talk with her about how I "knew" her before Mika. I love her!

Well, when they left we stayed there for a little while more saying goodbye and stuff. Then we left too.

Giuli: thank you sooo sooo soo much for driving me and Jenny all the way to Munich!! You know how much I love staying with you all!! :huglove:

(Next time Yelle's gig??)

Mellody thanx for picking me and Allegra up to the station, you're really sweet!! will never end to thank you!

Allegra you're priceless, you know that right?

and especially for mirti (i know you won't be able to wait until wednesday for this pic :naughty:

IMG_2526.jpg

Awww.....thank you Mel!!

What has Ioana learned in munich?

Martin is the most fun to talk to,he was laughin his ass off

will get back here soon too

Ioana got the lesson! :punk:

I remember telling Mirti that he's nice and she was like "what? NICE???NICE is not the word here!"

It was so much fun talking to him,I bet his kiddies love dad

The next chance I get,I deffo wanna talk to Martin again

that face is killin me,for real!

Next chance we'll go together again! :biggrin2:

Mirtilla, this is for you from my cameraman:

pb020078ss4.jpg

Violet_sky I couldn't say bye to you at the end of the night, you disappeared after Mika left.. it was nice to meet you, too bad we learnt only later that you were you!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, and thank your lovely cameraman from me: he did a brilliant job!:biggrin2:

Ttell ur cameraman he is good at what he dose,Martin came out very nice. also tell him,I will be a fan if he got Cherisse and Luke shots

NICE? NICE????? do I need to quote myself??