Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the word was "dedication" actually

and if he says "dedication",that's a keyword for his sound...dude to switch the musical arrangement

oh come on, he made that up, didn't he?! he said he never does dedications, and i believe him that, but probably it is cause he gets too many requests or would get too many if he started doing it. i'm quite sure he made up the excuse with the word "dedication" being a hint for the sound to change, he could use different words if he wanted to make a dedicaton! but at least he got us all to laugh with it! :roftl:

so, here's my pic with martin, the guy is crazy! :naughty:

IMG_2525.jpg

It was so totally cool ,couldn't belive that look he gave me :roftl:

I'm a born entertainer,what can I say :lmao:

that was way too funny,and the Happy Ending thing was totally cool too :punk:

What was the Happy Ending thing?

THanks for the reports!!!!!

this

Anyway,during Happy Ending there was the cutest moment ever! He started singing,and of course I was singing along and he looked at me ,and we kinda sang along together,it was so cool! :biggrin2:

At one point he smiled,and was singing with a smile on his face,still looking at me. That constant eye contact was lovely and it felt so nice

And Mellody,what made ya think Martin's crazy? :roftl:

Where's the video of you hugging Mika?

oh mellody's gonna upload it

I forgot about the screencaps :roftl: but they are quite dark,so I have to lighten them up

...and if anybody is keen on a 2 hour download of the first part of LT (skeleton moment and my very favourite part :tears:), here you are:

Happy downloading! (at least I hope it is the right thing, I'll kick myself if I have gotten it wrong and sat here for hours while I should be in bed *yawn*)

thats an amazing video!!!! :shocked::wub2: :wub2: thank you so much!!!!!

phuque, already 3 am, i really have to go to bed now. will upload the rest of the videos tomorrow. including the mfc singing boink today/love today (half of us singing boink, the other half singing love :naughty: ). :biggrin2:

phuque, already 3 am, i really have to go to bed now. will upload the rest of the videos tomorrow. including the mfc singing boink today/love today (half of us singing boink, the other half singing love :naughty: ). :biggrin2:

haha,you learned phuque :roftl:

very nice :mf_rosetinted:

Boink is a trademark,thank you!

haha,you learned phuque :roftl:

very nice :mf_rosetinted:

i must admit i use the f word a lot lately, mika certainly has a bad influence on me (watch the berlin videos, then you know what i mean :naughty:)! and it just looks better on here to write phuque instead of f***. :roftl:

btw, the youtube video includes not only your hug vid, but 2 more videos of the signing.

goodnight, sweet dreams. :das: