Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Oh I luv ma name :roftl:

so many variations,so little effort

But I know,I really got lucky,and he is so sweet,I'm still amazed :biggrin2:

Ahhhh!!! Sorry!!!!! I feel you on the name though, my name is khusbu but it sounds like kushboo...you can imagine how much they butcher my name:sneaky2:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Violet,Got more vids? :biggrin2:

You can have anything. BTW did you notice your beautiful arm in the last one :blush-anim-cl: actually this is the reason why I thought 'okay let's show this to the world' - the Mikster-pff, but Ioana's arms, that is something you don't get everyday :blush-anim-cl:

Haha bighugsl0.gif

LT part 2 - way shorter: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=89YQRF03

You can have anything. BTW did you notice your beautiful arm in the last one :blush-anim-cl: actually this is the reason why I thought 'okay let's show this to the world' - the Mikster-pff, but Ioana's arms, that is something you don't get everyday :blush-anim-cl:

Haha bighugsl0.gif

LT part 2 - way shorter: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=89YQRF03

yes,I was actually fascinated by my arms myself :mf_rosetinted:

A desire to cut them off did overcome me tho as I was watching the video :roftl:

must have anoyed ya,I'm so sorry :blush-anim-cl:

OMG... *crawling under desk now* :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTW you look FAB as the red bird Mellody! Especially with the mask on! :thumb_yello:

with the mask on? you don't like my face, huh? :roftl: well, it got a bit warm under the mask, that's why i had it on my head most of the time.

and why are you crawling under the desk? i still didn't have time to read this thread... so what have you been talking about in my absence? :blink:

with the mask on? you don't like my face, huh? :roftl: well, it got a bit warm under the mask, that's why i had it on my head most of the time.

and why are you crawling under the desk? i still didn't have time to read this thread... so what have you been talking about in my absence? :blink:

Well I prefer the Full Bird Suit. Like I prefer the Full (Yellow) Bird Suit on Martin. A chicken with the head chopped off looks eh... funny. :roftl:

Hehe, nothing to do with you, no worries. It's just... that face next to yours just makes me laugh! :lmao: :lmao:

Yay :thumb_yello: ...and local *@~[}*s seen in the background. So annoying....apparently they didn't know what they were up to :biggrin2: - and yet they desperately wanted to reach the front row :doh:

they were so annoying

I sent R-Andy to interview them actually :roftl:

They had the most amazing faces :roftl:

they were so annoying

I sent R-Andy to interview them actually :roftl:

They had the most amazing faces :roftl:

Ioana, I loved you already, but this made my day! Hahahaah! :lmao: You are my hero! They stood right behind us, then next to us and then in front of us :boxed: and they were talking such **** all the time that I just wanted to slap them one after another :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, so Randy interviewed them? This is priceless! What did they say? LOL

That they are FANS? Hahahahahah.... OMG :lmao:

Ioana, I loved you already, but this made my day! Hahahaah! :lmao: You are my hero! They stood right behind us, then next to us and then in front of us :boxed: and they were talking such **** all the time that I just wanted to slap them one after another :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, so Randy interviewed them? This is priceless! What did they say? LOL

That they are FANS? Hahahahahah.... OMG :lmao:

I know! it annoyed me that they were in the front row,so R-And came over and I was like "looks,some guys that were totally excited in the queue" and he was like "wow,yay,male specimens finally!" :lol3:

didn't hear because they were further away,but he came back grinning,and when I looked at the guys while he was there,they were trying to beat around the bush any way they could :roftl:

I know! it annoyed me that they were in the front row,so R-And came over and I was like "looks,some guys that were totally excited in the queue" and he was like "wow,yay,male specimens finally!" :lol3:

didn't hear because they were further away,but he came back grinning,and when I looked at the guys while he was there,they were trying to beat around the bush any way they could :roftl:

Aaahhh, well done! :lmao::thumb_yello:

ok, finally uploading the rest of my munich videos now! the first one, here's big girl with a very forward big girl, lol! :roftl:

- and note the guitar whistle in the end (guess that was martin). :lmao:

here's the rest:

speaking german: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Z50KG4esM - i wonder if the my-oh-my in the beginning is about the big girl... :naughty: and don't you just love his dirty laugh at about 2:00? :roftl:

how much do you love me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO45pUjf5oM

30 seconds of happy ending:

a big part of love today:

bit of talk about munich and mika says about a present "who needs a f*** mtv award when you got one of these?!" :naughty:

finale with end of lollipop and end of relax encore:

very funny at the end of relax, they all get on the floor and mika tickling mikey and cherisse jumping on mika. :roftl: and at the end of lollipop, luke carries around first martin, then cherisse. :roftl: btw. mika performed those 2 songs in socks, cause his shoes got lost somewhere when he got rid of his crocodile costume. :naughty: