2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay! is there no size limit?

I'm trying that now, it says it's gonna take 2 hours :naughty:

I love you!!!!! :wub2:

Ok, I just read the last page and I learnt that it didn't work...

Why don't you cut the video in several parts?

try http://www.freeware.de

and type in cut programme or sth...should be working! :wink:

We really need to see this bit again!!!

when did you give it to him?

well... i didn't really give it to him :tears:

i came much earlier, than planned because i wanted to give it to him before the concert... but he was allready there :shocked: and i gave it to a nice security woman :original: ... she said she'd give it to the producer and i wasn't very happy about that... but than it hanged there at the piano and i was so glad about this :woot_jump: ... and when i waited for a signature, i told him, that i send it to him and he seemed really happy and thankful though he couldn't really speak... he whispered a little *thank you* to us :mf_lustslow::wub2:

i came much earlier, than planned because i wanted to give it to him before the concert... but he was allready there :shocked: and i gave it to a nice security woman :original: ... she said she'd give it to the producer and i wasn't very happy about that... but than it hanged there at the piano and i was so glad about this :woot_jump: ... and when i waited for a signature, i told him, that i send it to him and he seemed really happy and thankful though he couldn't really speak... he whispered a little *thank you* to us :mf_lustslow::wub2:

that advent calendar seemed really cute!:biggrin2: Do you have a pic of it?

I can imagine that you were hyper about it! I was already like "hey that looks like the advent calendar... OMG IT IS!!!" lol

ok I'm trying megaupload right now, it should work, but it will take 2 hours again and in 2 hours I will be having my presentation so you'll have to wait until tonight sorry!

yes i have... here it is, when i just finished the whole thing

rhr2i1.jpg

and here it is hanging at the piano :wub2:

(but you can't see the whole of it... couldn't find another pic at the moment

*sooorryyy*

Veerry nice!:thumb_yello: May I ask..what's on the little sacks?..Milka chocolate?:biggrin2:

Sorry, I can't find some time to upload my pictures.

I've a teaching practice week now (I want to become a teacher at primary school), so I don't have a lot of time to post the pictures. Next week I'm not so busy, so I'll try then.

The children (9-10 years) in my class, know Mika too! I told them about Mika and the concert I went to, and they immediatly start singing his songs. So sweet! :biggrin2:

Speaking of Dusseldorf - I finally uploaded the pic of the men in Lederhosen we saw at the train station on Sunday. In the end there were about 10 of them, all in Lederhosen with white/green 'leg warmers'. :naughty:

Lederhosen.jpg