2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in munic and in düsseldorf - thank you petra for your ticket!!!

it took me hours to read through both threads - here my short impressions, the reports that far were great!

munic was a great performance - amazing, you could see, how sick he was - but düsseldorf was just terrific!!!!!

in munic you could see, "that he is doing his job" he "warmed up" after every single song - i think, he was in such a better mood at the end of his gig!

but in düsseldorf he came in like "here i am - let's make party!!!"

i don't know, maybe he was happy, that he felt better and don't have to cancle the concert, although he still seemed really sick! it was so cute when he turned over and blow his nose in a tissue!!!

it was just amazing to see the difference between the munic and the düsseldorf concert!!! also the audience was different! in munic there were a lot of little kids between 6 and 10 with their parents who were not really interested in the concert! that was a little bit "down-turning"!

well anyway - after more than 2.000 km driving the car - less of sleep - it was a spectacular weekend and i will remember it the rest of my life!!!!!

my new favourit slogan: "who needs f***ing ema's"!!!!!" that's what i've got from munic :biggrin2:

My eyes look like poffertjes in this one. Diet Coke is evil stuff. :roftl: :roftl:

071103DusseldorfLuke.jpg

But poffertjes are nice :biggrin2: .

This pic confuses me a bit. I looked at it and saw you and didn't pay much attention to the man next to you as I thought it was Martin anyway. But when I looked again I saw it is Luke :shocked::roftl: .

I need to clean my glasses.

I watched some other videos from Dusseldorf on YouTube and I found two cool ones:

Holy Johnny: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=arxMmKTv4n4

Martin having fun with his guitar during the intro and with Luke around 2:00 (Mika: 'What the hell are you doing?'). :naughty:

Lollipop: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TK-SxpWRQoI

About halfway Martin realizes that he forgot to pick up his guitar (3:20 in the video). I already hoped someone would have filmed it. :naughty:

And for the lovers: there are videos of a half naked Mika singing Gracy Kelly. :naughty:

BTW I hope someone filmed the introduction of the 'idiotic band'. With Mrs Martin Waugh. :wink2:

I'm back. Still on cloud 999 next to Blue..:biggrin2:

I won't say much, everyone else did full reports. I'll just say I'm glad I've been both in Munich and Dusseldorf: you really could see how much passion he puts in it when he's ill.:wub2: He was so happy to perform for a crowd like that. (even for those stupid guys next to me:sneaky2: )

Will post my pics (yeah, there's even Mika this time:bleh: ) later when I'll be back home.

Simon is a great man, so soo sweet to us!! Too bad he won't be in the UK gigs:sad: (Blue will you say hi to him from me?).

Cherisse is adorable, really I love her! Mikey sooo sweet! I never talked to him but he remembered from Ibiza and other gigs... And Saranayde: she's sooooo nice!! managed to have a chat with her and she's very very sweet!! (Jenny I'll call you later!)

Definitely THE GIG.:wub2:

Thanx to all the MFCers I met there: you'are AMAAAAAAAZING!! I've had so much fun this weekend, you're the best!

This morning I picked up the phone and it was my boss' wife: as she heard my voice she said that she won't let me go anywhere else anymore!:roftl:

I watched some other videos from Dusseldorf on YouTube and I found two cool ones:

Holy Johnny: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=arxMmKTv4n4

Martin having fun with his guitar during the intro and with Luke around 2:00. :naughty:

Lollipop: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TK-SxpWRQoI

About halfway Martin realizes that he forgot to pick up his guitar (3:20 in the video - Mika: 'What the hell are you doing?'). I already hoped someone would have filmed it. :naughty:

And for the lovers: there are videos of a half naked Mika singing Gracy Kelly. :naughty:

BTW I hope someone filmed the introduction of the 'idiotic band'. With Mrs Martin Waugh. :wink2:

Aww Martin's all waddling across the stage hahaha

This morning I picked up the phone and it was my boss' wife: as she heard my voice she said that she won't let me go anywhere else anymore!:roftl:

You went to a wedding on the weekend, didn't you? :angel_not:

They are so bad for your voice, those damn weddings. :sneaky2:

You went to a wedding on the weekend, didn't you? :angel_not:

They are so bad for your voice, those damn weddings. :sneaky2:

Oh no, the wedding is in 2 weeks!:biggrin2: the past weekend both of them were off to a little village in the mountains, and closed the studio for the holidays :das:

MIIIRRTYYY!!! How are you?:wub2:

ahah i was thinkin when we had lost the way for our hostel and your unique worring was to take a pic of an advertising with the "Martin" name on:roftl:

totally demented:biggrin2:

Ssssssssht!:sneaky2:

Mirti DO SHOW!!!

It's on my crappy phone (which btw seems to have some issues with Germany:sneaky2: ): have to wait till I'll be home to figure out how to transfer it to my computer.

Martinfest :das:(well, we had it last saturday, didn't we?:wub2: )

And a few pics I forgot to post yesterday because I was concentrating on the pics of the actual gig:

Starrats & Rockinbabzz on the train

071103Dusseldorf01KS.jpg

Babzz and one of her pressies for Mika (I forgot it's name!)

071103Dusseldorf02KS.jpg

Violetsky, Mariposa and Greta in the queue

071103Dusseldorf03KS.jpg

BTW my friend Mirjam signed up @ MFC yesterday but she hasn't received a confirmation e-mail yet... Hopefully she's able to join us here soon!

Haha!! I knew she would!!

Great stuff.

Oh and those pics of you guys on the train are very cute!