2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I wonder when I'll lose my first row virginity. I'm just too slow and only make it to the second which is not too bad after all :naughty: . And I always end up in front of the speakers. Amd yes, Yelle also ruined my eardrums. I think the hissing noises in my ears stopped only yesterday :blink: and it will all start again next sunday ( :yay: )

My hearth was beating in the rhythm from Yelle I suppose :blink: ...and my ears weren't very happy with the speakers either. All the bl**** people who were pushing...no before Mika started I wasn't very happy, but his performance made my day ! (although I am feeling a little guilty about it, because he shouldn't perform at all...)

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahah that b****, as you call her, started explaining her colleague what to do with the tickets and I was standing in front of her with mine in my hand thinking "FOR F**** SAKE HURRY UP!" She delayed us a great deal but we made it though!!

And as for the security men blocking the way... I didn't pay attention to them... I was running for the stage and I think a bulldozer couldn't have stopped me running! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: I felt so relief when I felt the barrier in my hands!

Won't be that easy in Brussels :( *sighs*

yeah she started explaining that to him, while those at our left were already getting in. why on earth did they put that idiot at our door anyway?

The system of letting in people, wasn't fair. I saw it with my own eyes :shocked::

I arrived quite late at the Philipshalle, and it wouldn't be fair when I joined you all, so I closed on to the queue. When the doors opened, the people behind me, could enter the hall earlier (they opened not only the doors in the middle, but they opened the doors at the left too). The people who entered at the left doors, were earlier to the second doors (where we have to wait again) because these doors were across it (the people from the middle doors had to walk longer).

I've waited about 2 hours, but you guys waited so much longer.

It wasn't fair that people who waited 1 hour, were getting in before the people who waited longer. They should only have opened the doors in the middle.

So, that was my report about these weird system :bleh:

Yes It made me so angry when I realized that they opened the door at the end of the queue !! :thumbdown:

hi, don't have time to go through this whole thread now (will do that within the next few days), but i have a request, did anyone take a good/clear pic of mika at the piano, where you can see the advent calendar? i'd love to put a pic of that on my german fan club website, cause that was where the project started (maybe rauschendes_bächlein has told you about it on here already?), so if anyone has one (or a video screenshot) and would be so kind to allow me to publish it (of course i'll give you credits for it!), i'd be really happy! :biggrin2:

hi, don't have time to go through this whole thread now (will do that within the next few days), but i have a request, did anyone take a good/clear pic of mika at the piano, where you can see the advent calendar? i'd love to put a pic of that on my german fan club website, cause that was where the project started (maybe rauschendes_bächlein has told you about it on here already?), so if anyone has one (or a video screenshot) and would be so kind to allow me to publish it (of course i'll give you credits for it!), i'd be really happy! :biggrin2:

I have a picture but the quality is not really good An you can see the head of the big security guy :blink: :

m_dus22.png

thanx everyone! :biggrin2: i saw the ones on the 1 live website, but can't just take them for my website due to copyright, that's why i asked if any of you had taken pix of it. starrats, i'll use yours if that's ok? :wink2:

btw, was this the part of the show you're looking for on video? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V0jC_MKwHzs Zorro of the german fanclub filmed and posted it, so many thanx to her for capturing that funny moment! :biggrin2:

thanx everyone! :biggrin2: i saw the ones on the 1 live website, but can't just take them for my website due to copyright, that's why i asked if any of you had taken pix of it. starrats, i'll use yours if that's ok? :wink2:

btw, was this the part of the show you're looking for on video? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V0jC_MKwHzs Zorro of the german fanclub filmed and posted it, so many thanx to her for capturing that funny moment! :biggrin2:

thanks a lot!!

I wasn't able to hear the booing during the gig, I had to listen very hard to hear it now, but there was indeed some booing lol

thank you so much for that link, mellody!!! you saved my evening!!! :wub2:

what videos are you still looking for, then i'll ask on the german forum if anyone has them? any special part of big girl or do you want the whole song? i think they only filmed bits.

LOLIPOP

Oh please tell me someone has filmed that!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE especially from the left side of the catwalk!!!!

(I know girls, I'm obsessed with those 5 secs, I'm sorry, can't help it!!)

what videos are you still looking for, then i'll ask on the german forum if anyone has them? any special part of big girl or do you want the whole song? i think they only filmed bits.

any part will do hihi, i just wanna relive the entire concert :biggrin2:

Niki, i understand you. don´t worry. it´s mika´s fault, as usual :naughty:

Ahah Yeah, his fault!!

But at least this time he didn't get with it! I reprimanded him :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm totally obsessed with these 5 secs, this is getting Ri-di-cu-lous!

which 5 seconds? sorry still didn't read this thread (cause i'm still uploading all my videos from the last few days :naughty:)

Ahahaha long story... ok time for me to tell to those whose ears are not buzzing yet with me talking about it ;)

So during Lolipop you have those big balloons everywhere, right? And I was about to hit one in direction of the stage when suddenly... the balloon had vanished... some idiotic tall curly guy had kicked in it!!

In a moment of madness I yelled "HEY!!" with a "WTF you think you're doin ? you idiot!!" expression on my face.

And I waved my index at him smiling, like "You'll go to bed with no desert, you bad boy"

And he saw it and laughed, and bowed to me and waved at me in the exact same way looking me right in the eye, laughing his ass out!

I almost died!!

Look it's here on that vid, but you can't see it properly :(

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TK-SxpWRQoI

3'12''--> 3'16''

*DIES AGAIN*

Ahahaha long story... ok time for me to tell to those whose ears are not buzzing yet with me talking about it ;)

So during Lolipop you have those big balloons everywhere, right? And I was about to hit one in direction of the stage when suddenly... the balloon had vanished... some idiotic tall curly guy had kicked in it!!

In a moment of madness I yelled "HEY!!" with a "WTF you think you're doin ? you idiot!!" expression on my face.

And I waved my index at him smiling, like "You'll go to bed with no desert, you bad boy"

And he saw it and laughed, and bowed to me and waved at me in the exact same way looking me right in the eye, laughing his ass out!

I almost died!!

Look it's here on that vid, but you can't see it properly :(

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TK-SxpWRQoI

3'12''--> 3'16''

*DIES AGAIN*

:naughty: :naughty: