2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, I don't know...after all they've got almost as many fans as Mika, don't they?!

I really wonder why...

yeah they do... but to be honest I don't hate them ! I just don't like them.. but I think better this than an annoying house-band (does this even exist) or something because TH at least make music with their own instruments :thumb_yello:

But I don't like them... because of their personality and everything.... :thumbdown:

so let's change the topic again !

Tsk, you don't appreciate this nice example of contemporary German culture?

well Blue, how can I put it...I just don't understand why they "ruin" the German's image of wearing nice Lederhosen and having beer bellys :naughty: - if they dressed like that it would definitely be ok with me!!! :das::cheers:

yeah they do... but to be honest I don't hate them ! I just don't like them.. but I think better this than an annoying house-band (does this even exist) or something because TH at least make music with their own instruments :thumb_yello:

But I don't like them... because of their personality and everything....

so let's change the topic again !

yeah, why not talk about Avril Lavigne?! :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

(expects being attakced heavily) :tongue2:

Hehehe...These Tokio Hotel dudes look like some of the guys who were behind us in the DD queue!

*Note "behind us".

Yes, EVERYONE was behind us.

Yet some managed to get ahead of us, due to the stupid security people :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

We soooooo deserved front row that day, Sniffffffffffff

Hehehe...These Tokio Hotel dudes look like some of the guys who were behind us in the DD queue!

*Note "behind us".

Yet some managed to get ahead of us, due to the stupid security people :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Yeah, you're thinking of the guy with the black dyed hair right?

In our queue there was this girl as well, she really looked like she did belong in the band:blink: And burping the entire time, oh my :boxed:

*Note "behind us".

:huglove:

Let's blame it on Tokio Hotel! :wink2:

...hey, don't be to disappointed...you will be front row next time!!

In our queue there was this girl as well, she really looked like she did belong in the band:blink: And burping the entire time, oh my :boxed:

that guy was standing right behind us during the gig. he had some serious make-up going on! it wasn't pretty at all lol

In our queue there was this girl as well, she really looked like she did belong in the band.And burping the entire time, oh my

:roftl:Burping??? Loooovely!!

:huglove:

Let's blame it on Tokio Hotel!

...hey, don't be to disappointed...you will be front row next time!!

Thanks Mariposa, you're a sweetie!

Next time I will have to be a bit more aggressive and not actually follow the rules.Yes, I was one of those morons that when they shouted "don't run!!" i actually stopped...:boxed: IDIOT!!

that guy was standing right behind us during the gig. he had some serious make-up going on! it wasn't pretty at all lol

Haha, we were in the other queue, so there must have been at least 2 guys like that then!!:punk: Maybe they got the venue or day wrong,and they thought they were going to see TH:roftl:

Thanks Mariposa, you're a sweetie!

Next time I will have to be a bit more aggressive and not actually follow the rules.Yes, I was one of those morons that when they shouted "don't run!!" i actually stopped...IDIOT!!

Same here! But did you see that BIG security guy that was standing at the left front of the stage (not our side, Sara)... the one that almost got the bra on his head :das: Anyway, this guy actually stopped me (:sneaky2: ) on my way to the stage. He stood in the way, I wanted to sneak around him, then he spread his arms and I bumped against them :boxed: and then I saw MASSES of (not masses but far too many) people to the stage before me. I really really hate that. And thus I did not only miss my fellow MFCers but also my not-MFC-friends as well as my first row.... and so I had to stand in a place near the loudspeaers and then Yelle came and destroyed my earsdrums and so on and so forth. But Mika was GORGEOUS anyway. If this damn security guy hadn't been, everything would have been much much better. :thumbdown::sneaky2:

YES ! has somebody filmed it ??? :wub2:

I want this video!!! there must be SOMEONE who filmed it!!!!!

(sollte man mal im StudiVZ fragen? :blink: hmpf... ich täts lieber lassen, aber .... MIKA!!!!)

Same here! But did you see that BIG security guy that was standing at the left front of the stage (not our side, Sara)... the one that almost got the bra on his head :das: Anyway, this guy actually stopped me (:sneaky2: ) on my way to the stage. He stood in the way, I wanted to sneak around him, then he spread his arms and I bumped against them :boxed: and then I saw MASSES of (not masses but far too many) people to the stage before me. I really really hate that. And thus I did not only miss my fellow MFCers but also my not-MFC-friends as well as my first row.... and so I had to stand in a place near the loudspeaers and then Yelle came and destroyed my earsdrums and so on and so forth. But Mika was GORGEOUS anyway. If this damn security guy hadn't been, everything would have been much much better. :thumbdown::sneaky2:

(sollte man mal im StudiVZ fragen? :blink: hmpf... ich täts lieber lassen, aber .... MIKA!!!!)

you know I was the very first one at our door, when they opened it there was this b**** who just looked at other people's tickets first! while I was standing right in front of her! I couldn't believe my eyes! then there were already 2 rows or so before that 2nd door, but I made my way through to that first row anyway! I mean come I wasn't gonna stay all nicely behind everyone

Same here! But did you see that BIG security guy that was standing at the left front of the stage (not our side, Sara)... the one that almost got the bra on his head Anyway, this guy actually stopped me (:sneaky2: ) on my way to the stage. He stood in the way, I wanted to sneak around him, then he spread his arms and I bumped against them :boxed: and then I saw MASSES of (not masses but far too many) people to the stage before me. I really really hate that. And thus I did not only miss my fellow MFCers but also my not-MFC-friends as well as my first row.... and so I had to stand in a place near the loudspeaers and then Yelle came and destroyed my earsdrums and so on and so forth. But Mika was GORGEOUS anyway. If this damn security guy hadn't been, everything would have been much much better.

AAAGH the {in}security men!!!From the first time they opened the door:badmood: I mean we were queuin by 6 hours and they stopped me coz of my rucksack which I've already opened to show there was nothin inside bout my {demented big:naughty:} Mika's present...and there were many other ppl with terrorist's bags:thumbdown:

Fortunately I managed the 2nd row at least, only coz I didn't care bout the "don't run!" shoutin:bleh:

The running is the best part, you have to reactivate yourself after the freezin waitin time!:roftl:

you know I was the very first one at our door, when they opened it there was this b**** who just looked at other people's tickets first! while I was standing right in front of her! I couldn't believe my eyes! then there were already 2 rows or so before that 2nd door, but I made my way through to that first row anyway! I mean come I wasn't gonna stay all nicely behind everyone

Ahah that b****, as you call her, started explaining her colleague what to do with the tickets and I was standing in front of her with mine in my hand thinking "FOR F**** SAKE HURRY UP!" She delayed us a great deal but we made it though!!

And as for the security men blocking the way... I didn't pay attention to them... I was running for the stage and I think a bulldozer couldn't have stopped me running! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: I felt so relief when I felt the barrier in my hands!

Won't be that easy in Brussels :( *sighs*

I wonder when I'll lose my first row virginity. I'm just too slow and only make it to the second which is not too bad after all :naughty: . And I always end up in front of the speakers. Amd yes, Yelle also ruined my eardrums. I think the hissing noises in my ears stopped only yesterday :blink: and it will all start again next sunday ( :yay: )

oh i know what you mean!!! and then she let other people pass that were behind me!! and then she had to check my bag like i was a terrorist or something!!!

The system of letting in people, wasn't fair. I saw it with my own eyes :shocked::

I arrived quite late at the Philipshalle, and it wouldn't be fair when I joined you all, so I closed on to the queue. When the doors opened, the people behind me, could enter the hall earlier (they opened not only the doors in the middle, but they opened the doors at the left too). The people who entered at the left doors, were earlier to the second doors (where we have to wait again) because these doors were across it (the people from the middle doors had to walk longer).

I've waited about 2 hours, but you guys waited so much longer.

It wasn't fair that people who waited 1 hour, were getting in before the people who waited longer. They should only have opened the doors in the middle.

So, that was my report about these weird system :bleh:

|I need this bit soooooooooooooooooooo much! :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Anyone?

Ahah that b****, as you call her, started explaining her colleague what to do with the tickets and I was standing in front of her with mine in my hand thinking "FOR F**** SAKE HURRY UP!" She delayed us a great deal but we made it though!!

And as for the security men blocking the way... I didn't pay attention to them... I was running for the stage and I think a bulldozer couldn't have stopped me running! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: I felt so relief when I felt the barrier in my hands!

Won't be that easy in Brussels :( *sighs*

Good luck for the brussels gig anyway!!! Niki for first row!!! :punk: