2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

text form blue:

"about 20 ppl in the queue. nice weather for Nov! They are building up the stage. Sort of sportshall idea. Band not seen yet but it's early. Flag is here! and my italian little sister (mirtilla)! Nice group too!"

ehehehehehheeh...starting a review 6 hours earlier seems a little aggressive! :naughty:

now i'm going anyway...later updates will follow!

text form blue:

"about 20 ppl in the queue. nice weather for Nov! They are building up the stage. Sort of sportshall idea. Band not seen yet but it's early. Flag is here! and my italian little sister (mirtilla)! Nice group too!"

ehehehehehheeh...starting a review 6 hours earlier seems a little aggressive! :naughty:

now i'm going anyway...later updates will follow!

oh my, we are ever so organised!! :naughty: say hi to them all from me!! :wink2:

I'm off also, be back in the eve.

cheers, have a fine day, everyone. splendid weather here too. they are lucky!:thumb_yello:

Say hi to them all from me too, I am here only now while they wait, and then when the show begins, I will be asleep!! But when I wake up tomorrow, there will be lots of nice surprises waiting on this thread for me!!:thumb_yello: Have fun all of you!!

I was going to ask if Em was there yet, but I see that the flag is there, so I know she made it okay. If anyone hears from her, could you let her know my phone is off as my battery is fading until I can get it charged up.:thumb_yello:

I was going to ask if Em was there yet, but I see that the flag is there, so I know she made it okay. If anyone hears from her, could you let her know my phone is off as my battery is fading until I can get it charged up.:thumb_yello:

texted allegra right now! :thumb_yello:

Ha ha, nice try Robi.

This is for anyone going to the rest of the European gigs.

When Mika is talking in whatever dialect he is doing at the time, watch his eyes.

Every now and again, his eyes go down to the keyboard while he is talking, this leads me to believe he is reading what he is saying, so it's not spontaneous.

Don't like to burst everyones bubble about this, but I was watching him do it last night, and it was so obvious I can't believe no one has noticed it yet!

Ha ha, nice try Robi.

This is for anyone going to the rest of the European gigs.

When Mika is talking in whatever dialect he is doing at the time, watch his eyes.

Every now and again, his eyes go down to the keyboard while he is talking, this leads me to believe he is reading what he is saying, so it's not spontaneous.

Don't like to burst everyones bubble about this, but I was watching him do it last night, and it was so obvious I can't believe no one has noticed it yet!

oh sure he's reading! i was front row central and i could see it well!

more:

before the gig, there was a technician fixing lots of written papers on teh floor! and mika kept reading them!

sorry...mika...shouldn't i reveal this?!? :naughty: :naughty:

:naughty: I noticed it immediately. He puts his finger up in the air as if to shush the crowd when he's trying to find his place on the paper so he can continue reading.

I still think it's amazing though that he goes to so much trouble and that his accent sounds so much better than your typical English speaker who is struggling with a new language. You really have to give him top marks for effort. :thumb_yello: