2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on my crappy phone (which btw seems to have some issues with Germany:sneaky2: ): have to wait till I'll be home to figure out how to transfer it to my computer.

Martinfest :das:(well, we had it last saturday, didn't we?:wub2: )

Ah, that one of course. I remember. :naughty:

Martinfest, yeah. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh I remember another priceless moment in the show:

The moment Mika picked up one of the bras that were thrown on stage. His face! :roftl: :roftl: I hope someone filmed that... :biggrin2:

Martin and I think also Mikey ran off with them. I'm still waiting for more pics of Mrs Martin Waugh wearing one. :naughty:

Oh I remember another priceless moment in the show:

The moment Mika picked up one of the bras that were thrown on stage. His face! :roftl: :roftl: I hope someone filmed that... :biggrin2:

Martin and I think also Mikey ran off with them. I'm still waiting for more pics of Mrs Martin Waugh wearing one. :naughty:

I'm trying to make my videos smaller as we speak so that I can upload them somewhere, cause they are GIGANTIC. They are very good quality though so I am hoping that the compression doesn't compromise the quality.

But I did record the bit where Mika picked up one of the bras, and then he takes the bra and puts it over one of the security men's head, hahaha!! the one who was standing next to the stage with his back turned to Mika.

Mika went to him and dangled the bra over his head and the funniest thing is that the security guy didn't even seem to notice, LOL!!

I'm trying to make my videos smaller as we speak so that I can upload them somewhere, cause they are GIGANTIC. They are very good quality though so I am hoping that the compression doesn't compromise the quality.

But I did record the bit where Mika picked up one of the bras, and then he takes the bra and puts it over one of the security men's head, hahaha!! the one who was standing next to the stage with his back turned to Mika.

Mika went to him and dangled the bra over his head and the funniest thing is that the security guy didn't even seem to notice, LOL!!

the security big boy guy... sure you're not safe with him!:thumbdown:

I mean, before starrats hyperventilates we told him hundred times to take a look at the people who were gettin violent with their pushin:sneaky2:

I mean, before starrats hyperventilates we told him hundred times to take a look at the people who were gettin violent with their pushin:sneaky2:

The big boy was not paying much attention indeed. The smaller guy who was standing closer towards our side was better. He told the guy next to Mirti off for pushing. Not that it helped much, in the end Mirti made a deal with this nasty pushing guy to be left alone for the rest of the gig. :thumbdown:

Sariflor! I'm impatiently waiting for that video now! :biggrin2:

Yes, we had the same issue on the other side. Some super tall and strong guys pushing everyone so violently- a few of the german girls told security (I pointed too and made gestures but they didn't speak much english) but they didn't seem to do anything at all...

Boo!!

It was so FUNNY the thing with the security man !!! has somebody filmed it ??? It was soooo funny... everybody laughted and the securityman didn't notice haha haha :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ahhhh you texted him, didn't you? Someone told me yesterday! You're a star! Just like Simon! :roftl: :roftl:

I didn't, he did text me!!! Lol

I'll give him a gift on behalf of the whole MFC in Brussels if you want.

(and for those who have a perverted mind, not THAT KIND OF GIFT!) ;)

I didn't, he did text me!!! Lol

I'll give him a gift on behalf of the whole MFC in Brussels if you want.

(and for those who have a perverted mind, not THAT KIND OF GIFT!) ;)

Now I remember indeed - he texted you! :biggrin2::roftl:

'Not that kind of gift'? What exactly do you (not) have in mind then? :naughty:

The gig in Brussels is his last gig with the band, isn't it? That would be a great plan, giving him something on behalf of the MFC! He deserves it! :thumb_yello:

Now I remember indeed - he texted you! :biggrin2::roftl:

'Not that kind of gift'? What exactly do you (not) have in mind then? :naughty:

The gig in Brussels is his last gig with the band, isn't it? That would be a great plan, giving him something on behalf of the MFC! He deserves it! :thumb_yello:

Yes it is. I thought of Belgian choccies but I'm a bit afraid they might melt in the bag during the gig or get crushed though... Any other idea?

P.S. I don't know what I had in mind... My brains have been out of order since saturday ;)

:shocked: :shocked:

What can I answer to this... really? :roftl:

Just admit it!! You're hot for him!!:roftl: :roftl: HAaaaaaaaaah this is all too funny.

I can't believe he told us there's a fish tank in the bathroom, LOL! He was so sweet.

What a shame that he's not doing the UK your :boxed: .

Thanks for all your pics and videos! I'm actually uploadinf my pics on myspace... blue i wanted to see yours but i can't *cry*

all my photos will be on my myspace... in the albums "Mama, mama papa, shock shock me, shock shock me!" you will find the pics before the show, and in "How much do you love me, how much do you care?"

You can take and comment it... and one more time thanks for this amazng time, you're really the best! *love*