2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Hello everybody,

I’ve been reading this forum for two days...

The concert was really amazing (except for some violent niffy fags next to me)!

Please... does anyone have some pictures of the bras? Especially one with Mika swinging the red bra above the security man’s head? I’m dying to see them... they were mine :-)

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody,

Please... does anyone have some pictures of the bras? Especially one with Mika swinging the red bra above the security man’s head? I’m dying to see them... they were mine :-)

wilkomenn {spelling errors are my fav friends} Mikalina!!

so Martin was playin with your bras? :naughty:

2000689350832338450_rs.jpg

Hello everybody,

WHAT??

Oh girl!! :sneaky2::blink::naughty::roftl:

Uh there's a vid of that somewhere wait I'll try to look it up for ya

Are you sure?? He made it twice then cause I perfectly remember him singing "twenty four" showing 2 than 3 fingers! :naughty: :naughty:

You're probably right! I only remember that one, but I haven't re-watched the video to check..

Hello everybody,

Hi Mikalina, and welcome!

So that was your bra :naughty:Looks like Martin liked it :naughty:

What side of the stage were you? Were you at the front-right hand side?

I had trouble with some bullies there as well, they may be the same ones. Tall guys, who kept going to the bar for beer?And then pushing back in?

You're probably right! I only remember that one, but I haven't re-watched the video to check..

Hi Mikalina, and welcome!

So that was your bra :naughty:Looks like Martin liked it :naughty:

What side of the stage were you? Were you at the front-right hand side?

I had trouble with some bullies there as well, they may be the same ones. Tall guys, who kept going to the bar for beer?And then pushing back in?

Oh these were behind you sara? I kept wondering how these guys could come and go so easily with their beers... I think they were Yelle fans, no?

Oh these were behind you sara? I kept wondering how these guys could come and go so easily with their beers... I think they were Yelle fans, no?

They were "somewhere in between in front of me, ie front row, and next to me", because they were so physically aggressive, that they just pushed anyone and everyone else out of their way....And because security didn't care about it (others complained about the same guys to security and nothing was done), I was alone there, and they were tall and strong, I kept my mouth shut and just "survived".

They were really aggressive and I must admit that I didn't feel very comforta ble around them, cause I saw how they literally pushed some other girls with a lot of force.

Horrible.

About the beers...can you imagine, coming and going from front row to the bar several times!!!

Not sure if they were Yelle or Mika fans...

And I had lost all of you in the battle!! I felt really sorry for myself until Mika turned up on stage :boxed::roftl:

Yeah these were Yelle fans, right side, front row and behind. I saw them carrying the beers above everyone's head, pushing like mad on the way back.

And at one point I saw Yelle make them signs and they knew all her songs by heart. I remember them very well cause I thought one of them was good-looking and well... until Mika came on stage I didn't have anything more interesting to look at ;)

The fat bitch next to me kept pushing me aswell... I would have killed her if I hadn't been in a "love everyone today" kinda mood. At one point during love today I started jumping up and down a bit and she hit me violently with her elbow right in my limbs on purpose. Damn old witch ;)

But well... all this was worth it, wasnt it? :)

They were "somewhere in between in front of me, ie front row, and next to me", because they were so physically aggressive, that they just pushed anyone and everyone else out of their way....And because security didn't care about it (others complained about the same guys to security and nothing was done), I was alone there, and they were tall and strong, I kept my mouth shut and just "survived".

They were really aggressive and I must admit that I didn't feel very comforta ble around them, cause I saw how they literally pushed some other girls with a lot of force.

Horrible.

About the beers...can you imagine, coming and going from front row to the bar several times!!!

Not sure if they were Yelle or Mika fans...

And I had lost all of you in the battle!! I felt really sorry for myself until Mika turned up on stage :boxed::roftl:

People like these guys shouldn't be allowed to watch a concert in some of the front rows! why don't they just stay behind at the bar?! :boxed:

I'm still very sorry for you, Sara! I hope next time you'll be the lucky one!!! :huglove:

Yes, it must be the same guys,cause also after Yelle one of them didn't come back at all....They were the ones carrying the beers,etc.

I "felt" their pushes a few times cause I was standing right next to them, trying to retain my position! I thought no feckin way these brutes are winning this battle, I will stay here :thumbdown:

So they were aggressive and also idiots!! Missing Mika!!

Good looking? I know which one you mean. Pity he was such an ass.

Aaah Mariposa, you're a sweetie!!! I hope that nobody will have situations like these anytime soon,they stink!

But hey, once Mika comes out, all the horrors are forgotten :wub2:

Good looking? I know which one you mean. Pity he was such an ass.

But hey, once Mika comes out, all the horrors are forgotten :wub2:

Yeah, a blondie ;)

But they defo seemed to be asses.

Don't worry if someone tries to push you in Donnie I'll defend you! :mf_rosetinted:;)

I was just being funny....cause of the night spent at the hostel where you were my "neighbour" with the matress on the floor next to me :naughty:Receiving lovely text messages :roftl:

Did I snore?? Oh I'm sorry :) I must have I couldn't breathe, woke up in the middle of the night to open the window again :roftl:

Receiving text messages? Now that wasn't me... Some man we know didn't harass me that night ;)

Did I snore?? Oh I'm sorry :) I must have I couldn't breathe, woke up in the middle of the night to open the window again :roftl:

Receiving text messages? Now that wasn't me... Some man we know didn't harass me that night ;)

SOME man:wink2: :naughty:

I think that "somewhere" in my drifting in and out of sleep I heard snoring...and I thought it was you, mainly cause you said that you might snore LOL so I thought you were a good canditate! But then again maybe I snored too, cause I still had a cold and my nose was a bit blocked.

You should have asked to borrow my nose spray:naughty:

Yes, I was standing at the right-hand side. When the doors opened I ran to the first row, next to the guys. One of them said, “no, that’s the place of my darling”, pushed me away and I tried to come back to my place. His darling appeared and turned out to be a drunken wannabe-muscleman who threatened me to trounce if I would approach him... Then he bought beer and on his way back he threatended also the other girls. I told the security man, but he didn’t do nothing at all. At some point he went away but his boyfriend started to threaten me. Again I told the security man (this time another one), who told his boss, who said next time the boys were kicked off.

I think they neither were Yelle nor Mika fans, they just wanted to annoy other people. They even didn’t know the lyrics. Or maybe they just threatened us because they really are afraid of women :-). And they reeked of scruffy cheap beauty cream!

I wasn’t afraid of them, I just was angry because they pushed me away from the front row. I had been to concerts of Metallica, Slipnot and Soulfly and the people there were much more peacefuller although they were moshing!

I have a pic of one of the guys, but I don’t know if I should make it public.

And about the bras: I couldn’t decide which one to take along so I took both. I had one of my mother (the white one on which I painted two pink hearts, she’s a “big girl”) which Michael was wearing and my lacy red one which Martin was wearing. And Mika had my bra in his fingers! :-) Unfortunately, I wasn’t wearing it anymore :-P. Thank you Greta for the nice pic :-) and the video, I already had watched it. By the way, I had thought that I wouldn’t be the only one with bras?!

Hello everybody,

YAY!! Glad to hear that you plead guilty! :biggrin2:

So now Mirtilla and me are no suspects anymore! :naughty:

That red one looked good on Martin. :das:

I dont know, I cant tell you why, why not?!

:punk:

have you taken some pix?. I like that in you avatar:mf_lustslow:

{sorry Mika I go to your concerts firstly to hear your amazing singin, the group playin, for the atmosphere, the mfcrs...but YOU'RE SO DAMN HOT!!! And evidently I miss chicken:biggrin2:..}

:punk:

have you taken some pix?. I like that in you avatar:mf_lustslow:

{sorry Mika I go to your concerts firstly to hear your amazing singin, the group playin, for the atmosphere, the mfcrs...but YOU'RE SO DAMN HOT!!! And evidently I miss chicken:biggrin2:..}

Yes I have, but the upload always fails...

And about the bras: I couldn’t decide which one to take along so I took both. I had one of my mother (the white one on which I painted two pink hearts, she’s a “big girl”) which Michael was wearing and my lacy red one which Martin was wearing. And Mika had my bra in his fingers! :-) Unfortunately, I wasn’t wearing it anymore :-P. Thank you Greta for the nice pic :-) and the video, I already had watched it. By the way, I had thought that I wouldn’t be the only one with bras?!

YAY!! Glad to hear that you plead guilty! :biggrin2:

So now Mirtilla and me are no suspects anymore! :naughty:

That red one looked good on Martin. :das:

Oh great, now people will believe us! They keep thinking they were our bras!:sneaky2::roftl: