2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Aawww I can't believe it! :wub2: Now I'm actually looking forward to another Mika gig, hoping it would be as good as this one!

Makes you go all nostalgic, doesn't it?

I can't believe it was the firs time I saw Mika, and the first time I met you gals :wub2:

Nor can't I believe I actually ended up in a German hospital, stumbling on a corpse in the hall, just because Em's finger was literally rotting ..

*starts singing* Oh what a night... :roftl::roftl:

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kching indeed! :roftl: Do you realize it was the first time he performed GK topless?

"Stop booing me!" :roftl::roftl:

i remember first that the kching was repetitive...

topless i dont care :cool:

especially when the topless subject is ill and he remains without voice for to be topless :bonk:

And Mika stared at me :wub2::wub2: it really mattered a lot to me at that time!

I thought you would faint :naughty:

But I don't blame you,my friend, I wasn't far from fainting too when he messed with my balloon and started telling me off :blush-anim-cl:

Makes you go all nostalgic, doesn't it?

I can't believe it was the firs time I saw Mika, and the first time I met you gals :wub2:

Nor can't I believe I actually ended up in a German hospital, stumbling on a corpse in the hall, just because Em's finger was literally rotting ..

*starts singing* Oh what a night... :roftl:

I can't believe that it was a year ago either. And that it was your first Mika gig!! And meeting all of you, and spending the night in that crazy room with like a thousand people caming on the floor, that was just so much fun! It remains one of my fav Mika gigs, if only for all that stuff. And after the gig we also had a lot of fun out there.

Sigh.

Kching indeed! :roftl: Do you realize it was the first time he performed GK topless?

"Stop booing me!"

Yes, that was a highlight!!! So unexpected.

And Mika stared at me :wub2:it really mattered a lot to me at that time!

I remember! Your fishbags!! So cute.

And I gave him my Tshirt and he couldn't speak, so he didn't say if he liked it, just did a "thumbs up" gesture to me. I only found out in Feb 2008 that he did like it when I saw him wearing it in Brixton!

I can't believe it's almost one year ago!

Such a great gig!!!! :punk:

I doooooo remember that indeed

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=V0jC_MKwHzs

How about one of my vids, heheeee:naughty::

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5j6o-gU-A

I thought you would faint :naughty:

But I don't blame you,my friend, I wasn't far from fainting too when he messed with my balloon and started telling me off :blush-anim-cl:

What!:shocked:

What did he say to you?:wink2:

And you just have to watch one clip of his brilliant songs and performing and your mind goes back to why you love this guy and his music so much!:wub2:

Like this!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5j6o-gU-A&NR=1

A year today... :wub2:

oh wow a year already !! This was the first time I ever flew somewhere on my own.. and I was so proud of it :roftl: I loved that weekend !!! You all made it very special for me ^^

haha I remember that I had to leave very very early and had to walk over all those people sleeping on the floor :roftl:

aww good memories !

People need to stop bumping old threads (or I need to start checking dates...ehrm..) :doh: I felt so out of the loop and thought a gig today (let alone in Germany!) didn't make sense at all. :blink::lmfao:

Ok, so I'll just crawl back into the hole I came from. (Or the girls thread..) See ya :naughty:

What!:shocked

What did he say to you?

And you just have to watch one clip of his brilliant songs and performing and your mind goes back to why you love this guy and his music so much!:wub2:

Like this!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5j6o-gU-A&NR=1

He didn't speak, he mimed :naughty: In short, he kicked in a balloon I was trying to grab during lollipop so I gave him a dark look and moved my index like one would do to tell a little child off... and he saw it, grinned, bowed and did the very same to me :blink::roftl:

That's a very special moment to me ;)

oh wow a year already !! This was the first time I ever flew somewhere on my own.. and I was so proud of it :roftl: I loved that weekend !!! You all made it very special for me ^^

haha I remember that I had to leave very very early and had to walk over all those people sleeping on the floor

aww good memories !

Mouahaha yeah, our room looked like a refugee camp :roftl:

He didn't speak, he mimed :naughty: In short, he kicked in a balloon I was trying to grab during lollipop so I gave him a dark look and moved my index like one would do to tell a little child off... and he saw it, grinned, bowed and did the very same to me :blink::roftl:

Aw, sweet memory!:wub2:

nice memories:wub2:

do you have a vid of that moment?