2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk:

have you taken some pix?. I like that in you avatar:mf_lustslow:

{sorry Mika I go to your concerts firstly to hear your amazing singin, the group playin, for the atmosphere, the mfcrs...but YOU'RE SO DAMN HOT!!! And evidently I miss chicken:biggrin2:..}

hahaha greta :thumb_yello:

I think that "somewhere" in my drifting in and out of sleep I heard snoring...and I thought it was you, mainly cause you said that you might snore LOL so I thought you were a good canditate! But then again maybe I snored too, cause I still had a cold and my nose was a bit blocked.

You should have asked to borrow my nose spray:naughty:

:naughty: I know where the snorer was sleeping because I was the first one who left and I heard it ... but I won't tell :wink2:

By the way did I wake up everyone or just a few? I tried to be quiet but it was not that easy :blink:

Hello, I've had quite some trouble of posting my photos. Hopefully this will work.

The wrist bracelet and the glow bracelets (This is a test :blush-anim-cl:) If it works I will post some pictures of Mika

y1pRMBY5_k7yllExxvTjperh3DylvyISdsEsva_FHQXMtirl9sniwSidyNAxG7p37r4ZX6AIuc6W1w5WYIdd4vKZkvyVStKL_OW

someone help ~Wicky~ please! [i'm not the right person for technical explanation in english:bleh:}

Hey Düsseldorf fellows

Sivan asked for pics with fans having fun .. and I thought of the group pic of us with the mika fan club flag and the one where we walk through the station ... but I can't remember who made these pics ???

so.. WHO ? :biggrin2:

{bump} ops!

Hey Düsseldorf fellows

Sivan asked for pics with fans having fun .. and I thought of the group pic of us with the mika fan club flag and the one where we walk through the station ... but I can't remember who made these pics ???

so.. WHO ? :biggrin2:

Laurence, they are somewhere in this thread....don't have time to look for them now...:wink:

I wanted to tell you something haha :roftl: :roftl:

So what do you think I saw after I was at a Mika gig and haven't slept at all and looking out of the planes window in the morning:

mad1jy4.jpg

You think I saw clouds ???

NOOOOO I saw something different :roftl: :roftl: remember I was at a Mika gig haha.... I saw this:

mad2ud7.jpg

:lmfao: I'm so MAD

I wanted to tell you something haha :roftl: :roftl:

So what do you think I saw after I was at a Mika gig and haven't slept at all and looking out of the planes window in the morning:

mad1jy4.jpg

You think I saw clouds ???

NOOOOO I saw something different remember I was at a Mika gig haha.... I saw this:

mad2ud7.jpg

:lmfao: I'm so MAD

Hahaha, that's pretty funny, Céline! :woot_jump:

But I think my imagination tells me that you are right...There is actually written MIKA, isn#t it?! :mf_rosetinted: