Scottish fan .. love to meet others !

vickylovesmika

Hello,

Loved him for quite a while, really Grace Kelly i guess did it for me.

i'm a huge Mika fan, really am obsessed with him:mf_lustslow:

He is just gorgeous and so lovely when he speaks :wink2:

I am going to Glasgow gig on 17th November, would love to meet other fans going. Me and a friend are getting our outfits sorted. !

I so want ot meet him, any tips ?:cool:

Love to chat Mika with all you guys soon xxx

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi vickylovesmika!

Welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the representative for Scotland, who is Kath.

Also, feel free to contact the moderators (I am one, as well as happikali, FREDDIESDOUBLE, dcdeb and Sasje).

We also have quite a few Scottish people floating around... you'll usually find them in the Scottish thread, or maybe the Oldlings thread...

Hi vickylovesmika!

Welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the representative for Scotland, who is Kath.

Also, feel free to contact the moderators (I am one, as well as happikali, FREDDIESDOUBLE, dcdeb and Sasje).

We also have quite a few Scottish people floating around... you'll usually find them in the Scottish thread, or maybe the Oldlings thread...

Ok will check it out ... where do i find scottish thread and Kath ?

Oldlings ha ! Yeah guess i am too old for all this

Ok will check it out ... where do i find scottish thread and Kath ?

Oldlings ha ! Yeah guess i am too old for all this

Oooh... I didn't mean you were old! Honestly ... some of the oldlings act like teenagers anyway!

No offence to the oldlings who may be reading!

If you go to Search (which is in the brown bar and it says home, forums, account, etc), click on the arrow next to it, then on Advanced search... type in Scottish thread, and change it to say 'search titles only', then click on search now... That will come up with the threads that have that word in the thread title...

If you wanted to contact Kath and introduce yourself, click on Private messages, which is just below where it says Welcome, vickylovesmika.

Then go to send new message and go from there...

It's mostly self explanatory, but if you have troubles, I'll float around...

Oh, and quite a few people are going to Glasgow! FD (FREDDIESDOUBLE) will be going, and a few others... there should be a gig thread open, and I'll see if I can find a link for you!

Okay... here's the thread for the Glasgow gig:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4974&highlight=glasgow

And this one is a meet up the people going have planned for the 16th of Nov...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9858&highlight=glasgow

Worth looking for... I'll see if I can find the Scottish thread... it is mostly people posting pics of men in kilts... oh, they also frequent the Tartan Trousers thread...

HI GIRL!

I'LL BE IN GLASGOW TOO...FROM ITALY!!!

i'll be part of that 26 bunch of ppl....so you won't miss me either!

(where is kath when we need her?!?):biggrin2:

she prob in her hot-tub getting pished :roftl: hey im going to !

Oooh... I didn't mean you were old! Honestly ... some of the oldlings act like teenagers anyway!

No offence to the oldlings who may be reading!

If you go to Search (which is in the brown bar and it says home, forums, account, etc), click on the arrow next to it, then on Advanced search... type in Scottish thread, and change it to say 'search titles only', then click on search now... That will come up with the threads that have that word in the thread title...

If you wanted to contact Kath and introduce yourself, click on Private messages, which is just below where it says Welcome, vickylovesmika.

Then go to send new message and go from there...

It's mostly self explanatory, but if you have troubles, I'll float around...

Oh, and quite a few people are going to Glasgow! FD (FREDDIESDOUBLE) will be going, and a few others... there should be a gig thread open, and I'll see if I can find a link for you!

Cool thanks so much, this is great, love to talk Mika !

Yeah will be cool to meet other Mika obsessed in Glasgow :mf_lustslow:

Hi Vicky!

Welcome to the MFC Forum. :welcomeani:

Anyway, lets get straight to the point… do you happen to have any single, hot, male, Scottish, gaelic speaking, sword wielding, kilt wearing, horse riding friends?? If so, please let me know. Like, for my friend... you know....

Thanks.

:biggrin2::naughty:

He's saying 'No chicken tonight' to carri. :wink2:

Chicken being the forum word for s*x, I don't know if he knew that at the time or not. :naughty:

I am not sure where we are all meeting, but a lot of us are staying at the Glasgow Central Travelodge.

Nice to see you on here bright and early, got the MFC bug already? :naughty: