Perhaps I should post in the "Mika taking a fan backstage..." thread

or "Ideas for his next B-Day present"... and I'm not talking about scrambled eggs this time...:naughty:

Do it in the birthday present one. They might think you are serious. Oh you are serious. :mf_rosetinted:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oldlings are worse than us younglings :fisch:

wait...im 18...when am I a middling? :blink:

i heard breast milk is a sort of yellowish colour when it starts producsing.

That's called "colostrum" and it's rich in antibodies to fight infection. :thumb_yello:

Just what Mika needs. :mf_rosetinted:

Oldlings are worse than us younglings :fisch:

wait...im 18...when am I a middling? :blink:

Starts at 20.

I'll finally stop being a youngling next week.

That's called "colostrum" and it's rich in antibodies to fight infection. :thumb_yello:

Starts at 20.

colostrum. i study childcare, so i must remember that. I will deffo breastfeed my children when i get them!

happy birthday for next week!

Christine, would the arse lose its wiseness if it became bigger...? The arseshots won't be nearly as funny if he actually gains one.

I think it will become a big wise ass. :thumb_yello:

The shots might not be as funny but they'll still be worth looking at. :naughty:

i heard breast milk is a sort of yellowish colour when it starts producsing. how disgusting is that, mixing yellow breast milk into a bottle of RED ribena??

There's a supermarket next to the venue. I'll just run over and get a bottle of Red No. 3 so he doesn't notice. :naughty:

Just to clarify...I'm not breastfeeding my kids for webcam..I'm frying scrambled eggs.

Boo! That's not webcam material. :thumbdown:

Do it in the birthday present one. They might think you are serious. Oh you are serious. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that would be fantastic. He needs it several weeks before his birthday though so he can actually show up to the gigs to receive any other presents on the 18th.

Starts at 20.

Oh thank god. Honestly I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you're a teenager. I'm still twice your age and half as mature, but at least you won't be a baby anymore.

Perhaps I should post in the "Mika taking a fan backstage..." thread

or "Ideas for his next B-Day present"...

The birthday present thread would be perfect as his birthday's in 8 months and a human gestation period is 9 months (unless with premature labour), it would coincide nicely as a lovely only slightly belated birthday gift. :mf_rosetinted:

happy birthday for next week!

Thanks. :original:

Oh thank god. Honestly I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you're a teenager. I'm still twice your age and half as mature, but at least you won't be a baby anymore.

Shhh, don't use the word "teenager". *holds up cross and splashes holy water* :naughty:

The birthday present thread would be perfect as his birthday's in 8 months and a human gestation period is 9 months (unless with premature labour), it would coincide nicely as a lovely only slightly belated birthday gift. :mf_rosetinted:

Good thinking. :thumb_yello:

This is going to be a long one. I know I could post them all together in one album and give you the link, but it's not as much fun for me. :naughty:

Hammersmith Bar 38 pics first!

Hammersmith-63.jpg

Having a Lebanese (!) With Kata, Long, Avoca and Petra - when upset turn to food, turn directly to food, do not pass go, do not collect £200.

Now this is acutually Bar 38, the previous ones were the Lebanese cafe round the corner from the Apollo.

I know Mika had a sick note, but these pics are making me smile remembering all of you.

Hammersmith-58.jpg

Avoca and Jemmalee and I see Mellody in the corner.