French Interview - Public n°225 (3 November 2007)

Yoppappop

omg... this is so... stupid !!!

At least it confirms what I thought about this magazine.. Probably one of the worse pieces of sh*t that the french press ever dared to publish...

I wouldn't believe them if they said that Queen Elizabeth is english !!! :thumbdown:

:roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg... this is so... stupid !!!

At least it confirms what I thought about this magazine.. Probably one of the worse pieces of sh*t that the french press ever dared to publish...

I wouldn't believe them if they said that Queen Elizabeth is english !!! :thumbdown:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: :naughty: true so true !!!!!!!

hmm well my questions are can u be attracted to the oposite sex and not be labelled ???? i thinky my best mates hot as hell but that still does not label me!!!! at the end of the day until the situtraion hits you no one can be sure!!!!

go mika , howver i do agree that this does not sound very mika as his private life is ..... well private and good on him!!!!!

but my question also is ( and this is a dicussion i have been drawn into before is everyone not a bit bi curious now and agian ) sorry i don;t wanna starta fight justi am feeling very mindful this morning and lot i would share the thought of the day

have a good one peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wink2:

:naughty: :naughty: true so true !!!!!!!

hmm well my questions are can u be attracted to the oposite sex and not be labelled ???? i thinky my best mates hot as hell but that still does not label me!!!! at the end of the day until the situtraion hits you no one can be sure!!!!

go mika , howver i do agree that this does not sound very mika as his private life is ..... well private and good on him!!!!!

but my question also is ( and this is a dicussion i have been drawn into before is everyone not a bit bi curious now and agian ) sorry i don;t wanna starta fight justi am feeling very mindful this morning and lot i would share the thought of the day

have a good one peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wink2:

There is a song I wrote which goes

"Labels are crap

they list what's on food jars

They're sometimes a lie

Some of the time

People Think I'm a girl

But Darling Look Closer

Dust of your specs

And see who I really am"

its all about indentity! The part about Labels was one of my deep thought moments!!!

I can't believe you put that interview here!!!! :lol3:

No interesting at all but very funny!

"Oh yeah I'm bi! Oh yeah, i live with my sister and we're gonna have a lit of kids together"

Mica is very strange!!! :fisch:

and then we are surprised of the hamsters.. pffffff :sneaky2:

Always in good company...

picture 1 : one day with a girl... mika shows up with pretty girls on a regular time basis, like here, in the streets of LA last march, with this beautiful brunette (it's his sister you stupid lots !!!!!!!)

picture 2 : with a boy the day after ! later, we find him with the scottish actor alan cumming, having lot of fun !

:lmao::lmfao:

thanks for the laugh! :roftl: