Hewoo!

quatzxice

Hi! My name is Janmay.

I'm from Melbourne, Australia.

21 yrs old.

Virgo.

Aspiring novelist/journalist/museum curator.

I first heard of Mika when my boyfriend searched "Grace Kelly" on YouTube.

I just loved the song and loved it even more as I figured out what the song meant. I like the idea, themes, it reminded me a lot about someone I am infatuated with. :wub2:I like how it's insanely angry but sounds very optimistic at first then it basically snarls at you at the end. ^_^ So original! Oh and the music is just... well... it's about time someone brought that kind of music on air time. Everything's either rap, R&B, rock or ballads. Then I loved the rest of the album because he's got great theatrical and storytelling abilities. (you dare disagree? hahaha)

It's a bonus that Mika is lanky, has curls and big eyes. Androgeny love. All features I love! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm looking forward to sharing Mika love with all of you. You have a good collection of Mika treasures! Thanks muchly!

*runs off to play games*

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I am an Aussie from Melbourne too, but I have lived in Japan for almost all of YOUR life (yeah, some of us are that old on here....)

But drop into the Aussie thread and say G'day, they are a friendly if sometimes weird bunch...!!

Welcome to the crazy fun world of Mika Fan Club, your life might never be the same!!:thumb_yello:

:welcomeani: to the MFC!! I loved your words...it's evident you're a poet hehe

and thanx for chose this forum to share with people!:biggrin2:

see you Romi

:serenade: I'd give anything to have Mika singing to me like that!!

hello! welcome

yay! another aussie, please come and visit the aussie thread. im pretty sure Rainbow Sky is our representative, so if you have any questions u can contact her, however im sure that anyone else would be happy to help.

Thank you to all who have welcomed me!

I'm so glad that this is such an active community! (Hey that rhymes)

News and replies

* I do know that Rainbow Sky is the Aussie Mikaland representative.

* I fully support that idea. :)

* I found a lot of the arcade games addictive. Not good! I still have homework! :crybaby:

* I had a sexy dream involving Mika last night (after having a good dose of Mika drug) :blush-anim-cl:

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

* I came 5th to 2nd (or 3rd) on Cat Bowling 2! I will have it! (but just a little later ... I have homework)

I'm looking forward to finding new "buddies"! Hahaha! I haven't been a member of a forum for years (last one was a Harry Potter forum) so I'm learning the ropes again. :)

PS: My replies are usually long. Apologies in advance!

Hi Janmay!

Welcome to the MFC forum! It’s great to have you here. :biggrin2:

I'm Rainbow Sky... the representative for Australia. This basically means that you can contact me at any stage via PM or through the Aussie thread if you have any questions/concerns etc.

Speaking of the Aussie thread… Here's the link http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9187

That's where the majority of the aussies get together and chat. Please come and say hi to us! We'd love to get to know you better.

If you need anything…. Let me know! And remember… have lots of fun here!!

:welcomeani: