Mika @ VEGA, Copenhagen: 06-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Wow...I sense a whole new Enfa now...:naughty:

I saw the same change in Kata over the last few weeks.

Glad you all (Jemma, Enfa, Kata, KatieKat) had a good time!

Welcome KAtieKat!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...I sense a whole new Enfa now...:naughty:

I saw the same change in Kata over the last few weeks.

Glad you all (Jemma, Enfa, Kata, KatieKat) had a good time!

Welcome KAtieKat!

NEW ENFA!? I've just changed my Mika wall from being.. evil and twisted only, to being a great mix between Happiness and Nibeness! Behind there's two Mika posters. A pasta one, and one I bought yesterday.

What about me? :tears: Don't you care if I had a good time?

Oops! :doh: I'm so on vacation mode still...There has been so much in the last 7 days I don't know who went where and I have more than 12000 new posts to sort from.

Please forgive me. :tears::flowers2:

I CARE THAT YOU HAD A FABULOUS TIME! Did you?

awwww.. babs.. I did welcome ya in the appleman thread! :tears:

enfa, what did he say in dansk? the usual mottola and billy brown thing or smt different..? did he sound like jylland, sjaelland or fyn? :roftl:

blue, he was told I am dutch dutch, in the summer. long story. :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Oops! :doh: I'm so on vacation mode still...There has been so much in the last 7 days I don't know who went where and I have more than 12000 new posts to sort from.

Please forgive me. :tears::flowers2:

I CARE THAT YOU HAD A FABULOUS TIME! Did you?

I'm just joking Suzy, Queenie and Avoca.

That was the best gig I have seen. It was really really good and I said to Mika , by the way, the gig was really, really, good, the best I have been to, and I know we can be critical sometimes, but that was fantastic tonight.

And he said, yes you can be critical.:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

:huglove:

Awww Bab

I care (and I haven't even met you yet LOL!!). Hope you had a great time :biggrin2:

Jules

xx

p.s. Welcome back Jems - can't wait to hear all about it !

Aw BE! I think I waved at you at SH house though, I keep saying to Jems I want to meet you because it feels like I know you already!

awwww.. babs.. I did welcome ya in the appleman thread! :tears:

enfa, what did he say in dansk? the usual mottola and billy brown thing or smt different..? did he sound like jylland, sjaelland or fyn? :roftl:

He of course told about how that american dude said that he sucked. And Billy B. And ”Nogle gange mange små ting går galt, and that's what makes some gigs special and a lot of fun for us". It was great. He said a lot.

No Sjælland at all. Maybe mostly Jylland? I dunno. He pronouced the words pretty damn good.

That was the best gig I have seen. It was really really good and I said to Mika , by the way, the gig was really, really, good, the best I have been to, and I know we can be critical sometimes, but that was fantastic tonight.

I love that. That you can just talk to him..normally. Its so much better than an autograph.

Nice Babs! :punk:

I love that. That you can just talk to him..normally. Its so much better than an autograph.

Well actually, I went to get an autograph, and I handed him my little book to sign, on the page where I had L's autograph, and I said, don't sign there, you might spoil L's autograph, so he just handed the book back to me with out signing it .:naughty:

Well actually, I went to get an autograph, and I handed him my little book to sign, on the page where I had L's autograph, and I said, don't sign there, you might spoil L's autograph, so he just handed the book back to me with out signing it .:naughty:

:roftl:So he is as sarcastic as an apple?

Yay people are back on MFC :yay: But that means they're not here - ay I feel so lonely now :crybaby:

Kata thankyou so much, I had such a good time and I am missing you, I hope you are not missing your chair too much:naughty: :wink2::lmao: