Mika @ VEGA, Copenhagen: 06-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Sorry, slow to get this thread started, but this

where we'd like to have the rest of the reviews, pics,

videos, etc. about the Copenhagen show from 6 November!

Anxious to read everything about it! :)

dcdeb

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was a nice small gig - 1450 people, but 1449 very excited people :yay: only the guy in front of us seemed a bit bored, but he was around 60 :naughty:

Mika swore a lot, but his voice seemed fine! He spoke a lot of Danish, he did it really well! He was quite chatty and he seemed really happy! He said that the last time he played in (small) VEGA was one of the highlights of their last tour and he really seemed happy to be back ! We all agree that it's the best gig we've been to (and we've been to quite a few! )

We were only around 10 people waiting outside, but we were still told to queue for autographs, not that we had a problem with that - we apples love to queue, but it did seem a bit ridiculous.

We gave him a card from L and he told us that he got a text message the day after Somerset House that someone had spotted his L at Kings Cross station :naughty: EnFa gave him some fabulous underwear that she had been wearing on her head half of the night, but she'll probably tell about that. He was nice and polite, but he really couldn't care less - most of us didn't care that he didn't care (:mf_rosetinted: ) and we went on to wait for the band. We waited for aaaaaaaaages and it was damn cold, but we had a very nice chat with #10 and we met the shadow :mf_rosetinted:

The band finally came, first we talked a bit to Martin, but he really wasn't feeling well - he had food poisoning (must be the German food :sneaky2: ) so he needed to rest. We talked to Mickey and Cherisse a lot, had some fabby pictures with them and #10 and we really had a good time! We didn't talk a lot to Sara and Luke, but we did get to say hi to them!

wonderful night really :wub2:

was a nice small gig - 1450 people, but 1449 very excited people :yay: only the guy in front of us seemed a bit bored, but he was around 60

Mika swore a lot, but his voice seemed fine! He spoke a lot of Danish, he did it really well! He was quite chatty and he seemed really happy! He said that the last time he played in (small) VEGA was one of the highlights of their last tour and he really seemed happy to be back ! We all agree that it's the best gig we've been to (and we've been to quite a few! )

We were only around 10 people waiting outside, but we were still told to queue for autographs, not that we had a problem with that - we apples love to queue, but it did seem a bit ridiculous.

We gave him a card from L and he told us that he got a text message the day after Somerset House that someone had spotted his L at Kings Cross station :naughty: EnFa gave him some fabulous underwear that she had been wearing on her head half of the night, but she'll probably tell about that. He was nice and polite, but he really couldn't care less - most of us didn't care that he didn't care and we went on to wait for the band. We waited for aaaaaaaaages and it was damn cold, but we had a very nice chat with #10 and we met the shadow :mf_rosetinted:

The band finally came, first we talked a bit to Martin, but he really wasn't feeling well - he had food poisoning (must be the German food :sneaky2: ) so he needed to rest. We talked to Mickey and Cherisse a lot, had some fabby pictures with them and #10 and we really had a good! We didn't talk a lot to Sara and Luke, but we did get to say hi to them!

now you GOTTA have some video of him speaking dansk.... plsssssssssss..... :tears::mf_rosetinted:

now you GOTTA have some video of him speaking dansk.... plsssssssssss..... :tears::mf_rosetinted:

nope sorry, we're (unfortunately for the forum) not really into recording and photographing at gigs :blush-anim-cl: I did try to call you from there :boxed:

The band finally came, first we talked a bit to Martin, but he really wasn't feeling well - he had food poisoning (must be the German food :sneaky2: ) so he needed to rest. We talked to Mickey and Cherisse a lot, had some fabby pictures with them and #10 and we really had a good time! We didn't talk a lot to Sara and Luke, but we did get to say hi to them!

the martin thing cracked me up a LOT.. sorry germans.. :blush-anim-cl::naughty: how could a dane resist making fun of the germans..? *hugs all germans* :biggrin2:

and though I am 10000% sure you are not gonna tell, :mf_rosetinted: who the heck is # 10..? :blink:

nope sorry, we're (unfortunately for the forum) not really into recording and photographing at gigs :blush-anim-cl: I did try to call you from there :boxed:

oh did ya hun??? oh ****ty ****!! :tears: well, thx for trying.. :wub2:

no video, babs..? :boxed: queen of all videos..? dammit, I'll have to ask him to speak dansk to me in london. it shall be quite enterteining. :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, poor Martin... :sad: Hope he will feel better soon...

So Mika spoke Danish! Well I hoped he would do that. So he will probably speak Norsk tonight and Svensk on Friday... I am looking forward to hear his Dutch skills. :thumb_yello:

Love the part about L :naughty: and this is of course the best part:

:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the report Kata! :thumb_yello:

the martin thing cracked me up a LOT.. sorry germans.. :blush-anim-cl::naughty: how could a dane resist making fun of the germans..? *hugs all germans* :biggrin2:

Hehe those poor Germans... stuck in the middle between evil Dutchies and evil Danes who make fun of them whenever and wherever they can... :naughty:

My weak stomach did quite well on German food last weekend though. Oh well. Turkish pizza and a Happy Meal don't count as German food, do they? :naughty:

oh did ya hun??? oh ****ty ****!! :tears: well, thx for trying.. :wub2:

no video, babs..? :boxed: queen of all videos..? dammit, I'll have to ask him to speak dansk to me in london. it shall be quite enterteining. :mf_rosetinted:

I tried to call twice, but i was afraid that you had hung up because you wouldn't want to be disturbed, so I quit trying :emot-sad:

Hehe those poor Germans... stuck in the middle between evil Dutchies and evil Danes who make fun of them whenever and wherever they can... :naughty:

:tears::crybaby::tears:

Everyone makes fun of us. It's soooo cruel!

Anyway, I'm glad you had a great night. I think after this tour Mika will know so many languages that he might stop making music and become an interpreter instead :mf_rosetinted:

Great report !:biggrin2:

But we want to hear him speak Danish !

I tried to call twice, but i was afraid that you had hung up because you wouldn't want to be disturbed, so I quit trying :emot-sad:

aaarghhhhhh... it didnt' even ring here! :shocked: and I know that much cause I sat next to cell all eve, so I was ready to report on forum.. sigh :boxed:

now, let's stab me to the end: at what point of the gig did ya try and call me..? :tears: (I think I know the answer... :tears:).

aaarghhhhhh... it didnt' even ring here! :shocked: and I know that much cause I sat next to cell all eve, so I was ready to report on forum.. sigh :boxed:

now, let's stab me to the end: at what point of the gig did ya try and call me..? :tears: (I think I know the answer... :tears:).

I tried to call during sitm of course:doh: also tried to call earlier :emot-sad: