Mika @ VEGA, Copenhagen: 06-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I tried to call during sitm of course:doh: also tried to call earlier

*rolls crying on the floor* :shocked: :shocked: :tears: :tears:

I hate phone company now. :sneaky2:

thx, kata, for trying.

*blows nose and cry some more* :tears:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaarghhhhhh... it didnt' even ring here! :shocked: and I know that much cause I sat next to cell all eve, so I was ready to report on forum.. sigh :boxed:

now, let's stab me to the end: at what point of the gig did ya try and call me..? :tears: (I think I know the answer... :tears:).

I texted Jemma,and didn't get a reply. I guess it was because of the signal then.

I noticed you said that Mika couldn't care less when you spoke to him, is he getting bored with talking to us now?

I texted Jemma,and didn't get a reply. I guess it was because of the signal then.

I noticed you said that Mika couldn't care less when you spoke to him, is he getting bored with talking to us now?

Noticed that too and I'd like to disagree. I don't have much of a comparison of course but I do think he could care less. He could just leave the building, enter his van and be up and away without a word. Like most other artists do. Nobody could blame him for it. So I think it is a bit unfair.

But I know that it's the apples saying so, and I take that into consideration :naughty:

Yay!!! Glad you had fun Kata!!

How old is your daughter? She didn't mind waiting out in the cold after the gig?

Last time for one of the New York shows I took my younger cousin (she's not that young like 14) and she complained the whole time of it being cold and tired!

So Kata, how is this new love called MIKA??? (Sorry Avoca, cannot resist going on and on about that text!!)

You sound somewhat more subdued than usual...are you suffering post-gig let down, or has MIKA finally tamed our Kata???:wub2:

Noticed that too and I'd like to disagree. I don't have much of a comparison of course but I do think he could care less. He could just leave the building, enter his van and be up and away without a word. Like most other artists do. Nobody could blame him for it. So I think it is a bit unfair.

But I know that it's the apples saying so, and I take that into consideration :naughty:

Yes do indeed take it into consideration that it was said by an apple and do also notice that we think it's absolutely fine that he doesn't give a toss what we're saying - I think I made the comment because this time I really noticed how it went...and because I really found that I didn't care - I did approach him because I had promised my daughter to try to get her poster signed (she had to go home with my brother after the gig as she was half asleep), but I know that if it wasn't for that then I'd have just stayed at the back and I'd have been just as happy or unhappy or indifferent or wtf and more important, so would he - I don't think it bothers him to sign a few autographs and smile to us, but it's only a big event for us, not for him and I think the comment was more to say that some of us have kinda realized by now that he doesn't find us anywhere near as funny and interesting as we find ourselves, but that is perfectly alright - we love him anyway:wink2:

Yay!!! Glad you had fun Kata!!

How old is your daughter? She didn't mind waiting out in the cold after the gig?

Last time for one of the New York shows I took my younger cousin (she's not that young like 14) and she complained the whole time of it being cold and tired!

She's 7, so she had to go home after the gig - she also had to go to school today and she didn't want to stay - fortunately I had the option of just sending her home with my brother who really didn't have any desire to meet Mika :naughty:

Yes do indeed take it into consideration that it was said by an apple and do also notice that we think it's absolutely fine that he doesn't give a toss what we're saying - I think I made the comment because this time I really noticed how it went...and because I really found that I didn't care - I did approach him because I had promised my daughter to try to get her poster signed (she had to go home with my brother after the gig as she was half asleep), but I know that if it wasn't for that then I'd have just stayed at the back and I'd have been just as happy or unhappy or indifferent or wtf and more important, so would he - I don't think it bothers him to sign a few autographs and smile to us, but it's only a big event for us, not for him and I think the comment was more to say that some of us have kinda realized by now that he doesn't find us anywhere near as funny and interesting as we find ourselves, but that is perfectly alright - we love him anyway:wink2:

Nicely put Kata, and I think very true.

Feet on the ground, MFC :wink2: but as you say, we don't love him any less :naughty:

was a nice small gig - 1450 people, but 1449 very excited people :yay: only the guy in front of us seemed a bit bored, but he was around 60 :naughty:

Mika swore a lot, but his voice seemed fine! He spoke a lot of Danish, he did it really well! He was quite chatty and he seemed really happy! He said that the last time he played in (small) VEGA was one of the highlights of their last tour and he really seemed happy to be back ! We all agree that it's the best gig we've been to (and we've been to quite a few! )

We were only around 10 people waiting outside, but we were still told to queue for autographs, not that we had a problem with that - we apples love to queue, but it did seem a bit ridiculous.

We gave him a card from L and he told us that he got a text message the day after Somerset House that someone had spotted his L at Kings Cross station :naughty: EnFa gave him some fabulous underwear that she had been wearing on her head half of the night, but she'll probably tell about that. He was nice and polite, but he really couldn't care less - most of us didn't care that he didn't care (:mf_rosetinted: ) and we went on to wait for the band. We waited for aaaaaaaaages and it was damn cold, but we had a very nice chat with #10 and we met the shadow :mf_rosetinted:

The band finally came, first we talked a bit to Martin, but he really wasn't feeling well - he had food poisoning (must be the German food :sneaky2: ) so he needed to rest. We talked to Mickey and Cherisse a lot, had some fabby pictures with them and #10 and we really had a good time! We didn't talk a lot to Sara and Luke, but we did get to say hi to them!

wonderful night really :wub2:

1450 people, but 1449 very excited people only the guy in front of us seemed a bit bored, but he was around 60

I bet I was sitting right in front of Kata and the old bores man was my dad. He might have looked bored but but he was actually quite enjoining himself. (Even though I think he´s more a fan of the sweet girl dressed as big girl sitting right behind us) On the way home he made me promise to take him next time Mika comes to Denmark, so it really was 1450 excited fans in Vega last night. Some of us (me) even so excited we found our way in here.

I bet I was sitting right in front of Kata and the old bores man was my dad. He might have looked bored but but he was actually quite enjoining himself. (Even though I think he´s more a fan of the sweet girl dressed as big girl sitting right behind us) On the way home he made me promise to take him next time Mika comes to Denmark, so it really was 1450 excited fans in Vega last night. Some of us (me) even so excited we found our way in here.

:woot_jump: Haha how cool you joined, welcome to MFC :arf2: Glad to hear your dad wasn't bored, say hi from me :biggrin2: I think perhaps my brother also looked a bit bored even if he wasn't, it was probably just the rest of us being very hyperactive :naughty: And yes that girl is rather lovely isn't she? I'm also a huge fan :biggrin2:

:tears::crybaby::tears:

Everyone makes fun of us. It's soooo cruel!

Anyway, I'm glad you had a great night. I think after this tour Mika will know so many languages that he might stop making music and become an interpreter instead :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, well, let's see it a bit more positively...one has to make fun of someone, no? so why not of us Germans - i don't care :mf_rosetinted:

The concerts sounds great! I hope that Martin's getting better soon...and hope that someone will put vids on youtube when Mika's speaking Danish :wub2:

Oh and about the idea of him becoming an interpreter - why not? :biggrin2:

I need more detail on the underwear. Is this EnFa's underwear or a gift for Mika to wear? (Perhaps both?) :blink:

Actually, I didn't give them to him. I asked if he wanted them. It wasn't a pressie. Lol.

I smelled Mika.. Yay :yay:

Got an autograph :yay:

And I acted like a little Mika fangirlwhore. Screaming, jumping and all the .. stuff.

The show was AMAZING! NBDpæwASB<GVBGAV iT WAS LIKE.. OMA! Like. I really feel so clooooooose to Mika now. LIke. He's my brother. I touched him. Yay. I really had to pee.

I never really realised just HOW amazing his voice is, before yesterday. INcredible.

We were home at 3.30 am. Got a little sleep. Had to work early today, aweful.

Wonderful to meet the others. If it hadn't been for you guys, I would never have been able to have such a great time!

The big girl wasn't our Jemmalee was it?

seemed fine! He spoke a lot of Danish, he did it really well! He was quite chatty and he seemed really happy!

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, guys - but Mika is a robot. He has a little computer inside him, and it's fitted with a universal translator. That's why he can speak bits of every freakin' language known to man. *is jealous*

Thanks for the report, Kata! You too, Enfa! :punk:

She's 7, so she had to go home after the gig - she also had to go to school today and she didn't want to stay - fortunately I had the option of just sending her home with my brother who really didn't have any desire to meet Mika :naughty:

Oh I see! Lucky you!!!!

Actually, I didn't give them to him. I asked if he wanted them. It wasn't a pressie. Lol.

I smelled Mika.. Yay :yay:

Got an autograph :yay:

And I acted like a little Mika fangirlwhore. Screaming, jumping and all the .. stuff.

The show was AMAZING! NBDpæwASB<GVBGAV iT WAS LIKE.. OMA! Like. I really feel so clooooooose to Mika now. LIke. He's my brother. I touched him. Yay. I really had to pee.

I never really realised just HOW amazing his voice is, before yesterday. INcredible.

We were home at 3.30 am. Got a little sleep. Had to work early today, aweful.

Wonderful to meet the others. If it hadn't been for you guys, I would never have been able to have such a great time!

:) Glad you had fun!!!!!

Hehe that underwear thing really makes me laugh

Thank you for the welcome. Were you the one with the pink hat with the hair?

I don´t think it was possible to be bored. It was a fantastic night.

:naughty: yeah that was me indeed :bleh: And yes it was amazing :woot_jump: