Cancelled: Mika @ B1 Club in Moscow, Russia: 16-12-2007!

dcdeb

People who are going to Mika's concert in Moscow - when (and where) will we meet before the concert? At 6 p.m or 6.30 p.m as I understand that the entrance to the club will be open 1 hour before the performance.

We aren`t already decide:blink: a little later:thumb_yello:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We aren`t already decide:blink: a little later:thumb_yello:

We already solve nothing. It will not arrive!!!!!!!! Will not arrive! Will not arrive!!!!!! It will not arrive!!!!!

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

We already solve nothing. It will not arrive!!!!!!!! Will not arrive! Will not arrive!!!!!! It will not arrive!!!!!

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Да я же вроде тоже самое написала:blink: нифига не поняла,дисайд же переводится как делать выбор,получается:мы ещё не решили/не сделали выбор,чуть-чуть попозже

the gig's cancelled

Oh how disappointing! Lena (and others) will be heartbroken.

From the site:

"Друзья! К сожалению, концерт Mika, намеченный на 16 декабря, отменен и перенесен на весну 2008 года. Приносим свои извинения. Информация по возврату билетов будет позже."

Babelfish's translation:

Friends! Unfortunately, concert Mika, outlined on 16 December, is abolished and postponed by the spring 2008. We bring our apologies. Information on the recovery of tickets will be more lately.

:sad:

OH NO!!! Lena and the others will be so sad. But they said at the beginning they didn't trust this gig would happen. It seems that this venue regularly advertises people coming and then cancels. (on the English site)

I feel so sorry for those girls, now they have to wait and hope all over again.

Like those of us in the rest of the world again.:boxed:

Oh how disappointing! Lena (and others) will be heartbroken.

From the site:

"Друзья! К сожалению, концерт Mika, намеченный на 16 декабря, отменен и перенесен на весну 2008 года. Приносим свои извинения. Информация по возврату билетов будет позже."

Babelfish's translation:

Friends! Unfortunately, concert Mika, outlined on 16 December, is abolished and postponed by the spring 2008. We bring our apologies. Information on the recovery of tickets will be more lately.

:sad:

one good thing:a spring will be warm

:thumb_yello: We are very cry(all Mika russian fan club).I hope,spring concert will take place

Да я же вроде тоже самое написала:blink: нифига не поняла,дисайд же переводится как делать выбор,получается:мы ещё не решили/не сделали выбор,чуть-чуть попозже

я все правильно поняла.Просто процитировала тебя. Так ведь понятней,что я имела в виду. Спрашивали,где и когда встречаться. Ты ответила,что решили,что позже. Я тебя процитировала и написала ,что он не приедет. Вернее ,прокричала,потому,что я расстроена...

I have cried at ease. Yesterday prepared for Birthday of a daughter and cried. The pie has collapsed on a part, probably, has got wet from my tears. And could not lay down to sleep. And now I am afraid to trust spring news even more. My gifts for all... (Warm and fluffy mittens for warming lovely palms... What for they are necessary in the spring? (((

How many in the world same deceived and upset? ((. How to learn to not see in it of tragedy and to cease to experience and cry??

I have cried at ease. Yesterday prepared for Birthday of a daughter and cried. The pie has collapsed on a part, probably, has got wet from my tears. And could not lay down to sleep. And now I am afraid to trust spring news even more. My gifts for all... (Warm and fluffy mittens for warming lovely palms... What for they are necessary in the spring? (((

How many in the world same deceived and upset? ((. How to learn to not see in it of tragedy and to cease to experience and cry??

O that's very bad :mad3:

dun cry gal :flowers2:

actually when the details of this gig comes out surprised me a bit....as i think he would stay at UK for the whole month, for work/rest

Russia is a special country to him becoz of his enlightened teacher :wink2:

He must go there :winner_second_h4h:

cheer up :biggrin2:

O that's very bad :mad3:

dun cry gal :flowers2:

actually when the details of this gig comes out surprised me a bit....as i think he would stay at UK for the whole month, for work/rest

Russia is a special country to him becoz of his enlightened teacher :wink2:

He must go there :winner_second_h4h:

cheer up :biggrin2:

Hour back at us have shown Russian version EMA. And there MIKA has told to our journalist that will arrive to Russia on December, 16th. The overdue proof of a nonexistent concert. Has written down, but on a usual video. МIKA there such darling))). Certainly, now I shall wait spring). And it is necessary to hand over the ticket for a train in cash department. In me there is no rage on it). I shall always find for dear MIKA of the justification))). Infallible)).

Violet Sky! Many thanks for support. You see, I even could joke). The pendulum has rocked aside optimism. Though at me such changeable character... At MIKA all is good, it is healthy... And it is enough of it for my happiness)))

я все правильно поняла.Просто процитировала тебя. Так ведь понятней,что я имела в виду. Спрашивали,где и когда встречаться. Ты ответила,что решили,что позже. Я тебя процитировала и написала ,что он не приедет. Вернее ,прокричала,потому,что я расстроена...

Аааа,а я не поняла!Спасибо!

Hour back at us have shown Russian version EMA. And there MIKA has told to our journalist that will arrive to Russia on December, 16th. The overdue proof of a nonexistent concert. Has written down, but on a usual video. МIKA there such darling))). Certainly, now I shall wait spring). And it is necessary to hand over the ticket for a train in cash department. In me there is no rage on it). I shall always find for dear MIKA of the justification))). Infallible)).

Pitifully what we didn`t know before about this video.

You remebmer,what we listened,what Mika come Moscow,we didn`t believe that.Я всё правильно написала?

It's sad news for us here. :sad:

All we've got to do is to hope and wait for spring.

Now that we have the DVD, it's not that sad after all. :punk:

In Rossia tnis DVD don`t sell!!!!=((((

Here sell only Mika`s album with 10 songs!Not disc personally Big Girl,not Grase Kelly,not Love Today and etc.=(

In Rossia tnis DVD don`t sell!!!!=((((

Here sell only Mika`s album with 10 songs!Not disc personally Big Girl,not Grase Kelly,not Love Today and etc.=(

I got it yesterday at Gorbushka. They had two versions - European and American editions. I bought an American one. It was in a plastic box unlike the European one in a cardboard box which I don't like. And the US version was 100 rubles cheaper, by the way.

• 2 weeks later...