interview of Mika in Norway

Norway

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

norway, the interview was bloody brilliant!! :shocked::thumb_yello: thx a lot for posting it.

omg, the wool cardigan..... looks timeless as he likes to say himself... teeeheeeeeee :roftl::naughty:

and the interview is quite a good one, aside the cheesy moments and the moments when we fall into the usual topics (tell ya, I DON'T think norsk people kept emailing the interviewer to know about mika's significant other.. :sneaky2: that's be HIM and the the TV people who wanna ask him...).

mika looks so adorable in this interview, doesn't he? I mean above the usual. or is it just me suffering from withdrawal..? :blink:

and his mum's comments.. ROTFL.. why is that they always say about scandinavia...? :biggrin2:

*goes and read the concert thread*

norway, the interview was bloody brilliant!! :shocked::thumb_yello: thx a lot for posting it.

omg, the wool cardigan..... looks timeless as he likes to say himself... teeeheeeeeee :roftl::naughty:

and the interview is quite a good one, aside the cheesy moments and the moments when we fall into the usual topics (tell ya, I DON'T think norsk people kept emailing the interviewer to know about mika's significant other.. :sneaky2: that's be HIM and the the TV people who wanna ask him...).

mika looks so adorable in this interview, doesn't he? I mean above the usual. or is it just me suffering from withdrawal..? :blink:

and his mum's comments.. ROTFL.. why is that they always say about scandinavia...? :biggrin2:

*goes and read the concert thread*

avoca, have you seen the other thread about it started in the night?

you can download it here

http://www.mediafire.com/?esafzfizymk

thanks christine!

hi i do not have any sound on my computer

what does he say about being asked about sig. other and his mum and the general gist xxxx

Aw it's a shame you can't hear it emmylou, it's a classic, classic interview!!!!

He just refused to answer the girlfriend/boyfriend question, "My private life is private" etc etc.

He said his Mum doesn't like the cold Scandinavian weather - she is there with him, his sisters have gone to the Caribbean for a wedding.

He is also asked about the Boyzone thing and it sounds like (from his evasiveness) that it's true. He was amazed the interviewer had got that story already and when he was told it was in the British press already he seemed really shocked!

Just classic Mika. I have laughed my a**e off just now at it!!:naughty:

I'm a bit surprised he flat out refused on the girlfriend/boyfriend question. This wasn't a sexuality question and although I agree with Mika about walling his private life off from public scrutiny he was actually rather forthcoming about this before. He said he was single.

Makes me think that perhaps the situation has changed. :fisch:

I'm a bit surprised he flat out refused on the girlfriend/boyfriend question. This wasn't a sexuality question and although I agree with Mika about walling his private life off from public scrutiny he was actually rather forthcoming about this before. He said he was single.

I got that impression too! I don't know why...just something in his body language...

Of course we are probably completely wrong.

..:fisch:..

thanks so much!!!! great interview :thumb_yello: I loved when he said that the best video he has made so far is the video for Happy Ending :) and when he said that his sisters are on the Carribean while he's on tour...but he doen't mind it coz he's rather be on stage! that was so sweet!

thanks so much!!!! great interview :thumb_yello: I loved when he said that the best video he has made so far is the video for Happy Ending :) and when he said that his sisters are on the Carribean while he's on tour...but he doen't mind it coz he's rather be on stage! that was so sweet!

Did anyone pick up on the bit where he said he isn't singing at The Brits with Brian May? This means that we must often get information which isn't true. Maybe everybody needs to sign the petition to make us his official fan club

(I signed the other week) that way, we'd have less chance of getting wrong information on the forums.

Love today, from Marilyn