Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

They won't want it back. They'll just come and remove it when the promotion is over but they don't really have any use for it. Be persistent and try to find out when the record company merchandiser is going to be in the store so you can talk to her/him.

This isn't 1000 times bigger but it's pretty big.

http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/MikaPicture.jpg

Ok then! Thanks! Ill go back next weekend, im busy all week. Oh and thanks for the picture!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT???:eek:

yours isn't like that??

you don't have the booklets?:blink:

what do you have?

what don't you have?

does that mean i won't have the little book-like format?

noooooooooooooo:tears:

Mine doesn't look like a book!

:tears:

It looks like a normal DVD. With a booklet in the slot.

It doesn't look like that.

:naughty:me too

i forgot about the deluxe edition one for a sec,

the thought of not having Starrats' version was clouding my logic:naughty::cool:

I knew something was not right about it when I opened it.

So I posted here, to find out there's a deluxe edition.:doh:

Oh well..I might be going to the mall tonight.

...deluxe... edition...........

:blowup:

WHAT THE HELL? MINE'S JUST A BORING DVD IN A BORING BOX WITH A BORING BOOKLET THAT ISN'T SHAPED LIKE A BORING BOOK.:sneaky2:

...deluxe... edition...........

:blowup:

WHAT THE HELL? MINE'S JUST A BORING DVD IN A BORING BOX WITH A BORING BOOKLET THAT ISN'T SHAPED LIKE A BORING BOOK.:sneaky2:

Yeah, sucks, right? It's lame that the Deluxe edition will possibly be on sale later. What, are they wanting to make more money by taking advantage of us poor little fans who would buy the second version as well, simply for the box? :tears::tears:

Yeah, sucks, right? It's lame that the Deluxe edition will possibly be on sale later. What, are they wanting to make more money by taking advantage of us poor little fans who would buy the second version as well, simply for the box? :tears::tears:

:tears:this suckssssss:emot-sad:

i'll just have to buy both versions:tears:

So mad right now.

This is the sign of someone about to sell-out.

Good Charlotte did that with their third album. They released the EXACT same CD, except each one had a different bonus track, and the one's CD artwork was darker.

Hawthorne Heights did the same thing. They had 'If Only you were Lonely' in two seperate cases, and one had a girl on the front, the other had a boy.

WELL I REFUSE TO BUY INTO YOUR LITTLE TRICK, MIKA. I'll just shoplift the new version when it finally comes to the states, then you won't see a DIME of it. How does that make you feel? Hmm?:sneaky2:

THAT'S NOT RIGHT!

:crybaby:

Mika, do something for your fellow Americans!

So America is being deprived!!! Why are we so damn boring?

So mad right now.

This is the sign of someone about to sell-out.

Good Charlotte did that with their third album. They released the EXACT same CD, except each one had a different bonus track, and the one's CD artwork was darker.

Hawthorne Heights did the same thing. They had 'If Only you were Lonely' in two seperate cases, and one had a girl on the front, the other had a boy.

WELL I REFUSE TO BUY INTO YOUR LITTLE TRICK, MIKA. I'll just shoplift the new version when it finally comes to the states, then you won't see a DIME of it. How does that make you feel? Hmm?:sneaky2:

:lmfao:ahahhahahahahhahahahhahaaaaaaa:lmao::lmao:

'HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL??':lmfao:

(you're kidding, right?:naughty:)