Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is "crap" considered a swear word in Europe? I was very surprised that THAT was beeped out as well. :boxed:

In Finland it is a swear word. :sneaky2:

When did Mika say that? I watched the documentary for the first time today and noticed there were many beeps in it.

me too, we has same taste :mf_rosetinted:

i want director's (mika's!) cut version! :naughty:

:naughty: I'd rather have an unedited version as well, though they sadly don't exist.

In Finland it is a swear word. :sneaky2:

When did Mika say that? I watched the documentary for the first time today and noticed there were many beeps in it.

More noticeably he said it after speaking with the merchandise man after one of the gigs. The man says, "I'll let you know in private," and then Mika says, "That means we did crap. We didn't sell anything!"

Another time is when they are in the car and he is talking about the "credible" music.

I LOVE IT!! :biggrin2:

My mom was like: 'Is he gay' :boxed:

And my dad was like: 'He's just a outgoing nice boy'

I just love it.

Wiii! I'm so happy! :biggrin2:

My parents are the other way around. :blink:

I bought another copy of the DVD for my friend's birthday. She's always so stressed, and I got her hooked on his CD. I also gave her some live recordings I had on my Ipod, and I really think she'll enjoy this. I can't wait to share a comprehensive view of Mika- the documentary, his outlook on things, with her. She's very conscientious and this is one of her (few) sources of entertainment... I can't wait. I think she'll appreciate his intelligence, too. :biggrin2:

What do you answer a person who asks why Mika sings so high notes? :blink::roftl:

I said: "Because he can." :cool:

I heard from a friend this afternoon that Mika was on Radio two, on the Steve Wright show. He was talking about his high notes and that everyone has the ability to sing high or somthing like that.

I didn't listen to it. I would have done if I knew he was on.

Please somebody help me :blush-anim-cl:

From where can I have an orginal MIKA DVD? Suggest me pages which you use to order!

Thanks in advance!

If you can order from the UK, Amazon has it in stock.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mika-Live-Cartoon-Motion-Deluxe/dp/B000WC8BLG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1195910679&sr=8-1

Okay...i just cancelled my order on bol.com coz it takes them forever (its not in stock right now) and reordered at the freerecordshop.nl.

They name it a DVD-ltd...i hope it is the deluxe version!

SHould be here within 2-3 businessdays.

Well, I finally finished watching the entire DVD... I was at home sick today.

and the moment that made me cry (because I hadn't before this) was before Mika was about to go on stage (I think he was in Germany) and he was jumping around getting ready when he made the sign of the cross...IT was lightning fast, but I managed to catch it. Did anyone else notice that?

I saw that too :biggrin2:

:naughty:

Question: How do you pronounce "The Fratellis?" I've always been under the impression that it's pronounced "Fra-tell-ees," as their last name is "Fratelli," pronounced "Fra-tell-ee," and "Fratellis" is the plural form.

I love how Mika pronounces it "Fra-tell-iss." :lmfao: It's cute.

Question: How do you pronounce "The Fratellis?" I've always been under the impression that it's pronounced "Fra-tell-ees," as their last name is "Fratelli," pronounced "Fra-tell-ee," and "Fratellis" is the plural form.

It is very cute!! It's pronounced Fra-tell-ees!

Yeah I didn't even know who he was talking about at first. Maybe they called him Myka once and he was getting them back.

:naughty: He DID say in an interview that he met them at some sort of celebrity party/thing and they were rude to him.

They may have been rude because he pronounced their name wrong when he said something to them. :lmfao:

:naughty: He DID say in an interview that he met them at some sort of celebrity party/thing and they were rude to him.

They may have been rude because he pronounced their name wrong when he said something to them. :lmfao:

i've never heard of this :blink: i'm sooo out of the loop all the time :roftl: i don't even know who these fratellis? are

i've never heard of this :blink: i'm sooo out of the loop all the time :roftl: i don't even know who these fratellis? are

The Fratellis are great, you should check them out. They sing "Chelsea Dagger," which was played on the TV spots for Shrek 3 all over US television, so maybe you've heard them there. :thumb_yello:

They are a scottish band!!

oh :blush-anim-cl:

The Fratellis are great, you should check them out. They sing "Chelsea Dagger," which was played on the TV spots for Shrek 3 all over US television, so maybe you've heard them there. :thumb_yello:

if i had money i would buy it off of itunes but i don't have any money left :thumbdown: i spent it on a movie for no reason whatsoever

woops...

When does he talk about the Fratellis? I think I missed that somehow, or I just can't seem to remember right now.