Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my copy 2day:winner_first_h4h: !! i was so excited i txted all my friends just to make them jealous :naughty:. ive watched it non stop 4 like 3 hours lol its awesome!

i was supposed to wait till crissy, but i saw it like 5 times 2day (it was following me) so i was like fuk the duk(hahahahaha) im buying it! and im glad i did:roftl:

i was slightly upset bcoz i was lookin forward to seeing mika shirtless on the off-limits big (ish) tv. but nooooooooooooooooooooo he has to keep his shirt (and pants) on duznt he:sneaky2:

apart from that it is brilliant. oooooo i luv the bit about his purse or "wallet":naughty: im thinkin its a purse

I started to cry when I saw Live in cartoon motion in store. I wouldn't imagine the DVD would be released in Norway for some reason. My mom wouldn't let me buy it, 'cuz she already bought it to me for Christmas?

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

I know what u mean !

Once I went shopping with my mum and saw a book I wanted a LOT !My mum didn't want to buy it neither though it was not expensive and didn't understand first but then realised that was for my Bday ! :roftl:

Anyway,I liked the dvd but I expected...better for the gig. I mean it was a bit unreal.Maybe because it was on my huge TV screen I dunno. ^^