Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

NO I AM NOT KIDDING, I'M GOING TO FIVE-FINGER-DISCOUT THAT DAMNED THING.

attention everyone but Mika: do not fall into my scare tactic. I don't shoplift.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRST, I'm gonna walk into FYE.

Stores_bigfye.gif

Then I'm gonna walk up to the desk person.

SaveALot_Cashier_view.jpg

Then I'm gonna say "HEY, YOU."

getty_finger_pointing.jpg

"I'm doing store reports, if someone was going to shoplift in here, how easy would it be to get away with the new MIKA DVD?"

And they'll say:

easy.jpg

Then I'll walk up to the display case:

walking-for-health.jpg

Then I'll pick it up, and stick it in my bag.

shoplift.jpg

Then before they know it, I'll be gone.

run1.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao:

i'm sure he's crying right now:sneaky2: .

(he's probably signing autographs and not having a care in the world):naughty:

Probably.:sneaky2:

that's because he doesn't know the wrath he will receive for making an ass out of Sarie.

Hey Everybody!!! How are y'all??? Great I hope!!!:biggrin2:

Elanorelle came from Victoria over here to Vancouver for a visit this weekend and brought me a copy of the new DVD!!!! First she and her boyfriend Ritch and I went out to a couple of great places for dinner, drinks and dessert, then came back and watched the whole thing here in my place. It was AWESOME!!!!!! SO FANTASTIC!!!!! As you guys probably are very well aware of, Mr M. doesn't tour in North America much - certainly not in Canada! and MOST DEFINITELY NOT IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST OF CANADA!!! Unlike you lucky Brits and other Europeans, etc. who have had the pleasure of seeing and meeting him several times, we've had NADA - rien de tout - zilch - bupkes - nothing............. we've had to glean our Mikagasms vicariously through all you generous souls and your cell phone cameras, uploading on youtube, etc. Thank God for the marvels of modern technology!!!

But back to the DVD!!! Very Well Done! Most impressed! It's a little hard to fathom that our boy is just one year outta the gates. He looks as poised and polished as any veteran musician/superstar. And boy, oh boy, does he love his job! And his colleagues! Everything just meshes.... and they magically all fit together so impeccably.

Now I hate to turn greedy and all - and the last thing I want is for the poor guy to burn himself out.... but I think (and this is strictly my opinion here) -

I think he's gotta get some new stuff written and focus on our part of the world a bit more. More fresh blood, so to speak. A little marketing change here, some tweaking there.... hey, what do I know, I'm no expert, but I do know that sometimes a change is as good as a rest.

In the meantime - cheers to you , Mika!!! :cheers: AWESOME DVD!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:groupwave::yay::toot:

WE LOVE YOU!!!:snog::huglove:

this DVD is so lovely!I think the best part is the ''a long way from home'' documentary,especially the part in wich they go shopping in Milan...(lucky them :bleh: ).I was there shopping just a cuple of months later,and all this time I've been aking myself:why I never meet famous people (e.g. Mika) while walking down the street???why these things never happen to me? :naughty: :naughty:

btw,there are even lots of funny parts like when he says :'' I'm getting all bithcy'' ,and the part in which he realises he always goes to the bathroom before a gig because he drinks too much water...(have you noticed he's throwing some water out of the bottle while saying this??) LOL :roftl:

I wonder what I'll be like while watching it.

I'll probably have a major hyperactive fit if i open a parcel at Christmas and that's in it....

Yeah! Ill start jumping up and down and frothing at the mouth shouting 'YYYYEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!'

:lmao:

Or, id probably just say 'Thanks mum'......... :wink2:

Ohhh

I received mine yesterday!

it's absolutelly amazing, but everybody already knows that!!!

;)

I received mine also yesterday. I love it so much :biggrin2: I'm watching it again now. Mika is so... so... :wub2: WOW :mf_lustslow: