Stockholm 9 november: 09-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

text from Anzuzu

"OMG OMG OMG! The show was amazing, Mika was stunning, the band was brilliant and the audience was very wild! I met Mika after the show. He's so nice and I got BIG hug! I'm in heaven! Rich filmed my LITTLE Red Riding Hood dress and my meeting with Mika! Greetings to all! Rakkaudella Anzuzu.

PS: The whole band stays at the same hotel with us!"

OMG OMG OMG!!!! That sounds amazing!!!!!! :wub2:

text from Anzuzu

"OMG OMG OMG! The show was amazing, Mika was stunning, the band was brilliant and the audience was very wild! I met Mika after the show. He's so nice and I got BIG hug! I'm in heaven! Rich filmed my LITTLE Red Riding Hood dress and my meeting with Mika! Greetings to all! Rakkaudella Anzuzu.

WOW! Can't wait for more reports tomorrow!

text from Anzuzu

I don't think I would be able to sleep a wink knowing that they

were all in the same hotel (and that I had been there the night before -

and so had they!!!!!) !!!! :biggrin2:

:shocked: That could lead to some interesting encounters.

haha that made me laugh!

I pictured Mika, the band members and MFC'ers, wandering around the hotel corridors in the middle of the night carrying an oil lamp, in their pj/nighties/grey boxers, trying to go unnoticed when they sneak into "someone's " room...

And then all the problems if different people decided to "visit" the same person, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I must have a mental disorder of some sort :sneaky2::shocked:

haha that made me laugh!

I pictured Mika, the band members and MFC'ers, wandering around the hotel corridors in the middle of the night carrying an oil lamp, in their pj/nighties/grey boxers, trying to go unnoticed when they sneak into "someone's " room...

And then all the problems if different people decided to "visit" the same person, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

LOL, must be the same mental disorder I have. Thank you very much for the visual, :roftl: that's too funny :lmao:

haha that made me laugh!

I can picture that :naughty: Do you think your mental disorder is contagious :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I can picture that :naughty: Do you think your mental disorder is contagious :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Possibly....I may have even caught it here!!

You know, like there are airborne viruses, maybe this one is an internet borne one:roftl:

haha that made me laugh!

Gosh I must have a mental disorder of some sort

LOL, must be the same mental disorder I have. Thank you very much for the visual, :roftl: that's too funny :lmao:

Oh my god....I'm lying on the floor and can't stop laughing!

When I read your scenario I could see it like a little movie in my head...

I so can't wait fro them telling us: Yeah, and then at like 4 AM we were just walking around in the hotel when suddenly *** bumped into us!" :naughty:

Can´t wait to hear all about the gig!!! I would have done annything to be there, but mum wouldn´t let me....

Sorry to read that :huglove: You'll get your chance!

Oh my god....I'm lying on the floor and can't stop laughing!

When I read your scenario I could see it like a little movie in my head...

I so can't wait fro them telling us: Yeah, and then at like 4 AM we were just walking around in the hotel when suddenly *** bumped into us!" :naughty:

"...and of course it happened all by accident...." :naughty: