Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

New MFC fashion: wearing a flashing heart like a earring :roll1:

I don't have any pics from last night so I took one just now. It's quite dark but I couldn't use flash as it ate the flashing of the heart!

MFC Style fo shizzle. This is the new bling!

flassshhheart.jpg

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I'm not a pusher and I just thought whatever:thumbdown: There was also a guy next to me at a sudden point who thought he was funny while repeating everything I said:sneaky2:

:boxed:

What's with these guys!?

IMG_0569.jpg

I LOVE this picture.

It was ABSOLUTELY rocking :punk: serious, i love mika even more now! :mf_lustslow: When i have time i'll put a report online - with pics from before the concert ^^ Waiting outside is worth it :biggrin2: But my pics from the concert it self aren't that good (:naughty: stupid cam!), i think a big part is blurry, but my cousin has some really nice pics :biggrin2:

I think I saw you:biggrin2:

I was wearing the crown:biggrin2:

Oh dear, I hope you weren't the girl with the crown who was standing behind me, 'cause I was a bit mean to her. :( I was just a little fed up with all the pushing and stuff. Please tell me you weren't her, I'll feel really bad then!

Oh dear, I hope you weren't the girl with the crown who was standing behind me, 'cause I was a bit mean to her. :( I was just a little fed up with all the pushing and stuff. Please tell me you weren't her, I'll feel really bad then!

Don't know:blink: Did the girl next to you wore a red polka dots dress:blink:

Don't know:blink: Did the girl next to you wore a red polka dots dress:blink:

Thank god! *sighs with relief* No, I had my dad next to me and on the other side was this really annoying dude who pushed his way to the front and kept singing Happy Ending VERY out of tune. :shocked:

Thank god! *sighs with relief* No, I had my dad next to me and on the other side was this really annoying dude who pushed his way to the front and kept singing Happy Ending VERY out of tune. :shocked:

I still can't get over the fact I didn't have the opportunity to talk to you all X.

I still can't get over the fact I didn't have the opportunity to talk to you all X.

There's always next time.. :biggrin2:

So do I :P ! Volgens mij heb ik je niet gezien :blink:

But I always look unlike myself in pictures!

Show me one of you. :bleh:

Videos, not whole songs though. oh and sorry for my bad singing especially during Any Other World:roftl: And sorry for the bad filming, I'm not exactly a pro:

Ring Ring

Holy Johnny

How much do you love me?

How much do you love me 2

Any Other World

Any other world 2

Big Girl

Big Girl 2

Relax

Speaking Dutch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujp13SgNdC4 Speaking Dutch 2

oh and i just want to say that it was great to meet all my fellow dutchies, blue and starrats (again), diana, ingie, dewi, the lovely lady who smokes rollups (forgot you name sorry :blush-anim-cl: )=shady and of course also haasje and the other german lady!)=It's me! :roftl: love you all

There are already many reports. So only I have to say is that it was a very amazing night. I'm glad to meet a lot of MFCers. You are all so nice and lovely.

The photo with the flag is such a great thing and I'm a part of it. :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't take pics or vids because I haven't got a good camera. But I took a picture which is called: "Waiting for Simon". :naughty: Under the flag is Häschen.

hschenmitderflagob8.jpg