Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh how scary!! What did you fail on previous times?

Aren't you supposed to be able to do a different kind of exam after 3 times or something? What used to be the Rijkswaterstaat exam thing?

it's a loooong story, but last time i failed was last tuesday, my first staatsexamen. i didn't do anything wrong and my instructor already wanted to congratulate me, but then that $)$*&$%^# bastard said i failed bc my driving style was not comfortable and he also said that if he did not feel like giving me a license because it was raining that that was his right :blink: the drivingschool says i should sew him

it's a loooong story, but last time i failed was last tuesday, my first staatsexamen. i didn't do anything wrong and my instructor already wanted to congratulate me, but then that $)$*&$%^# bastard said i failed bc my driving style was not comfortable and he also said that if he did not feel like giving me a license because it was raining that that was his right :blink: the drivingschool says i should sew him

Then sue him, you're cool when you do. Everyone sues each other nowadays:naughty:

:boxed:

They really are a bunch of assholes there. My instructor told me this story once about a girl failing her exam. When they told her she failed she started crying and they asked the instructor "what do I do now?" to which the instructor replied "ah just let her pass" and he DID!

How wrong is that!?

I failed once cuz apparently, I drove too fast at intersections. She said 50 was just too fast. :shocked:

And what is that???

If he reads it I already know :naughty:

I think someone (a native speaker) reads it to him and he just repeats what he hears.

In one of the vids he keeps fiddling with his earpiece.. now why would he do that? Naughty boy he's cheating! :naughty:

I think someone (a native speaker) reads it to him and he just repeats what he hears.

In one of the vids he keeps fiddling with his earpiece.. now why would he do that? Naughty boy he's cheating! :naughty:

I always thought he was listening and reading :naughty: :naughty:

i just think he's smart.

Or maybe he was so late because he was practicing his dutch :biggrin2:

I think he's always so late because he wants to visit as much as possible of the country he's performing in. I know that's what he did in Luxembourg

:boxed:

They really are a bunch of assholes there. My instructor told me this story once about a girl failing her exam. When they told her she failed she started crying and they asked the instructor "what do I do now?" to which the instructor replied "ah just let her pass" and he DID!

How wrong is that!?

I failed once cuz apparently, I drove too fast at intersections. She said 50 was just too fast. :shocked:

:shocked: i always wait with the crying until i'm dropped off somewhere where noone can see me! apparently that's not the right thing to do then... muh.

i wonder what places in amsterdam mika went to see. i could've showed him around the city if he'd asked :naughty: