Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another funny thing that happened, when i was sitting behind my sewing machine while listening to LiCM my mother literally said on the phone to her friend 'babet is al het hele weekend aan het naaien met mika' :blink:

I thought you made fish, not chicken? Now I'm confuzzled... :blink::biggrin2:

Thanks for giving the link Wingyie! That newsletter was in my mail too. Unfortunately I didn't manage to open the link and it's still not working... :sad:

Ah, it's working now!

is the audio from music live??? or did they use the album tracks?

Album tracks. Only the spoken parts are from the concert. They took quite a few nice shots though. But I would have preferred the live recordings of the songs. Especially My Interpretation is live SO much better as we all know.

You can see Haasje a few times with the red Christmas angels on top of her head. I was right in front of her, you can see my pink fluffies at 2.58. :naughty:

While talking to Simon I realized that I left the Flag in the car when we changed our jackets. So I went back (glad it was just a short walk) and that was actually the best thing I did that night.

Because... then a woman from security told us Mika would come to see us. She said he had asked us to queue, to stand in a nice line. Only signing, NO pictures allowed - I repeat: NO pictures allowed 'and if you start running at him it's over'. Tsk. Oh well. So we ended up inside the 'garage' and there was Mika. There were some girls at the end of the queue yelling 'lekker ding!' to him (a typical Dutch expression to describe a handsome man/woman) and the security woman noticed that they were holding their cameras so she asked them firmly to stow their cameras away.

And then it happened. Mika took his time for a chat with every person in the row. Me, Haasje, Vonnic and Shady were holding the Flag and when Mika was talking to the girls next to me his manager looked at us and at the Flag and he gestured at me. I didn't understand him, he came towards me and whispered 'do you have a camera?' I whispered back 'sorry don't have one!' and then Haasje came to the rescue with hers. Unbelievable: NO pics were allowed and Mikas manager came up to us to ask for a camera to take a pic of US with MIKA and the FLAG!!! :punk:

At first Mika did a step aside (hehe, he didn't want to 'spoil' our pic) but I yelled 'stay here!' :naughty: so on the actual pic he is looking at the Flag with a quite surprised look on his face. Haasje got the pic on her camera so you have to wait for evidence. :wink2:

ohh that was so great , unfortunatly you had to leave after that , it was so great to see mika's reaction on my dress, his manager took a picture of me:biggrin2:

En vertel maar: wie van ons MFC-ers was die huismoeder met kind?

(Tell me: who of us MFC-ers is the mother with kid?)

ik ben wel een huismoeder maar de kids had ik thuis gelaten. hahah maar ik ben vast niet als huismoeder aan gezien want daar lijk ik niet op

:boxed:

They really are a bunch of assholes there. My instructor told me this story once about a girl failing her exam. When they told her she failed she started crying and they asked the instructor "what do I do now?" to which the instructor replied "ah just let her pass" and he DID!

How wrong is that!?

I failed once cuz apparently, I drove too fast at intersections. She said 50 was just too fast. :shocked:

i had driving lessons this year . but i happened to pick the wrong instructor.

he was constantly talking about paying for it without money (betalen in natura) and i was confused , did he meant something with it? i always had lessons in the evening and he always let me drive to dark places. later i got mad and asked him when i could do the exam and he didn't gave me up yet becoze he forgot . and then he said wel if you don't like it i'll give you your money back and he did. and that was it

i had driving lessons this year . but i happened to pick the wrong instructor.

he was constantly talking about paying for it without money (betalen in natura) and i was confused , did he meant something with it? i always had lessons in the evening and he always let me drive to dark places. later i got mad and asked him when i could do the exam and he didn't gave me up yet becoze he forgot . and then he said wel if you don't like it i'll give you your money back and he did. and that was it

Dang girl! That's NOT acceptable!

What a creep! You didn't report this to someone at the driving school?