Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a matter of patience, but we'll get there eventually and think about it, when the new album is out we will also have a total new show:punk:

that's true... i'm just not a very patient person :bleh:

tonight i'm going to bal du masque wearing my big girl outfit! i hope someone will recognise it and not think i'm just wearing some blue slutty dress :naughty:

that's true... i'm just not a very patient person :bleh:

tonight i'm going to bal du masque wearing my big girl outfit! i hope someone will recognise it and not think i'm just wearing some blue slutty dress :naughty:

We're going to have a party that's for sure:punk:

I hope so too for you...do you have a pic?:biggrin2:

thanks :wub2: usually i'd think i'd be a little too fat to wear such a short, tight shiney dress but i'm actually not even fat enough for this one :roftl:

You look stunning! Not big at all.

Curves in all the right places baby. :punk:

(Now my fingers are itching. Might go to the market to get some fabric later.. :naughty: )

You look stunning! Not big at all.

Curves in all the right places baby. :punk:

(Now my fingers are itching. Might go to the market to get some fabric later.. :naughty: )

:biggrin2: thankies! i just used the cheap satin fabric that you can buy almost everywhere, works fine with some eeh plakvlieseline on the eeeeh belegje :bleh:

:biggrin2: thankies! i just used the cheap satin fabric that you can buy almost everywhere, works fine with some eeh plakvlieseline on the eeeeh belegje :bleh:

It looks fantastic! I'm dreading it though cuz I absolutely hate to work with satin. My sewing machine always tries to eat it too.

I sorta want to make a corset cuz it'll suck my tummy in. I'm afraid a dress like yours will make me look preggers. :naughty:

So I'll just see. Girl on a mission now!

It looks fantastic! I'm dreading it though cuz I absolutely hate to work with satin. My sewing machine always tries to eat it too.

I sorta want to make a corset cuz it'll suck my tummy in. I'm afraid a dress like yours will make me look preggers. :naughty:

So I'll just see. Girl on a mission now!

honey i got a fat belly too i dont look pregnant in it, i mean if i can pull of a dress like this with my size 40 then you certainly can too!

my sewing machine also tried to eat the satin, but i found out that using a thinner needle helps very well!

and ingie, diana or me can make you one for next tour :thumb_yello:

honey i got a fat belly too i dont look pregnant in it, i mean if i can pull of a dress like this with my size 40 then you certainly can too!

my sewing machine also tried to eat the satin, but i found out that using a thinner needle helps very well!

and ingie, diana or me can make you one for next tour :thumb_yello:

That would be great...so we're still going as this bunch of insane Mika characters:roftl:

thanks :wub2: usually i'd think i'd be a little too fat to wear such a short, tight shiney dress but i'm actually not even fat enough for this one :roftl:

OMG it looks amazing :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

To bad that i can't make something myself :thumbdown: