Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

:roftl: well at least she understands it's 'normal' to see him once a week...my mum said NO when I asked her if I could see Him 2 times in a half year:boxed:

:roftl:

She just doesn't understand why I'd want to see "the same show" twice.. or more even..

Ah well.. even though she doesn't understand she's not fussy about letting me go. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of days ago..

"Mum, I'm going to the UK with some people from the MFC when Mika's touring there again." - "Oh that's nice!" - "Yeah, gonna see a couple of shows." - "Why on earth would you want to see him more than once in one week?"

:thumbdown:

The poor woman doesn't understand.

Déjà-vu here

A couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday ...

Mom: How was that concert you went to last night? Did you like it?

('Did you like it?' - bless her :doh:)

Me: :blink: Yes mom, liked it ....:thumb_yello: Actually it was mindblowing :biggrin2: blah ..... teddy costumes.... and they had ... and an inflatable big girl and... oh the skeleton .....

Mom: Oh, so it was that guy you're talking about all the time?

Me: Err, yes, obviously.

Mom:... and the day after tomorrow.... it will be him again? :blink:

Me: Yes Mom.

Mom: Oh, I see. ..... He's cute.

Me: :blink:

I know a lot of people who don't understand it. 'Once you've seen a show you've seen them all'. Hmm. I don't agree.

Oh I don't agree either. Each show is different, for sure.

And it's not just the concert, it's the whole atmosphere around it. Meeting people and stuff.

:biggrin2: my mum got kinda used to it by now

i once went to see the same band (the answer) 6 times in two weeks :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe but it's fun!

A couple of years ago I was really crazy about Placebo and would travel to Germany to see their shows..

Last year they played in Oberhausen which I'd bought tickets for.. then they announced they'd play Ahoy the day after.. so I just went to both shows. Loved it!

Ah heck I'd still do it. :angel_not:

Oh I don't agree either. Each show is different, for sure.

And it's not just the concert, it's the whole atmosphere around it. Meeting people and stuff.

Exactly. :thumb_yello:

I do it too. Not just for Mika, also for Fish and Wir Sind Helden. Would love to see Fish playing in Edinburgh one day. :punk:

Exactly. :thumb_yello:

I do it too. Not just for Mika, also for Fish and Wir Sind Helden. Would love to see Fish playing in Edinburgh one day. :punk:

Ah that's so nice! Did you know Wir Sind Helden are playing in Den Haag in march? Are you going?

That's the only one out of three I'm not going too... I have tickets for Groningen and Utrecht. :biggrin2:

Ah you should've gone! And I'm not just saying that cuz I live in Den Haag. :fisch:

But Het Paard is such a great venue and the sound is amazing. They even won some prize for having the best sound of Europe. :thumb_yello:

for me mika isn't the only one that makes me travel abroad either, i went to switzerland and england to see the darkness, and in january i'm going to england again to see the stone gods (new band by ex-darkness members) the whole travelling 'with' the band is just so much fun

Ah you should've gone! And I'm not just saying that cuz I live in Den Haag. :fisch:

But Het Paard is such a great venue and the sound is amazing. They even won some prize for having the best sound of Europe. :thumb_yello:

Wanna come with me? :biggrin2:

The thing is: I don't know if I can make it 3 nights in a row because of work... March is a busy time...

[Edit] And I noticed a silly spelling mistake in my last quote. :naughty:

Wanna come with me? :biggrin2:

The thing is: I don't know if I can make it 3 nights in a row because of work... March is a busy time...

[Edit] And I noticed a silly spelling mistake in my last quote. :naughty:

If you're going then I'll definitely come with you. You should look into it! :biggrin2:

Even though I don't know that many songs by them, I like the ones I do know.

There's this one song.. Von hier an blind, that I just looooove.

(And I noticed the extra o.. :bleh::blush-anim-cl: )

• 5 months later...
wow! Great pics, thank you! Seeing those pictures makes me smiiiiiiiiiiiiile!:wub2:
Yr welcome Elise! :) You surely appreciate the pics :wub2: more than I do!

P.S. : Did u make the video in yr siggie?

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just got the Universal newsletter. Here's their compilation video

http://stream.nxs.nl/asx/nieuwsbriefaudio/Mika_HMH_nov

is the audio from music live??? or did they use the album tracks?

This video is simply...........W O W !!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2: I downloaded it - if someone wishes I can put it on megaupload - it's in .ivr format

Yr welcome Elise! :) You surely appreciate the pics :wub2: more than I do!

P.S. : Did u make the video in yr siggie?

This video is simply...........W O W !!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2: I downloaded it - if someone wishes I can put it on megaupload - it's in .ivr format

Can you do that, please? :wub2:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just got the Universal newsletter. Here's their compilation video

http://stream.nxs.nl/asx/nieuwsbriefaudio/Mika_HMH_nov

is the audio from music live??? or did they use the album tracks?

Oh my.. :wub2::wub2: This video is amazing! I wish I was there.

It must have been the best thing ever. Ah well, I shouldn't complain anymore. I'm going to 8 july. And I still can't believe it. When Mika will come on stage, I'll probably look the first 10 ten minutes like this::shocked:

• 5 months later...
one year!!!

gosh...it was the best night of my life:wub2:

'ik zei...'dat zullen we nog wel eens ziiien' :wub2:

Congrats to the one year anniversary!:thumb_yello:

I know how it feels!:woot_jump:

Remember he was talking about this show when he was in Westerpark this summer!