Mika in Luxembourg:12-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Wow! If I weren't getting ready to go to Glasgow, I'd be really, really

jealous... OK, so I am really really jealous... but at least I'm not as

depressed as I would have been otherwise! :wink2:

Hope she (and whoever else is in Brussels tonight) has a fantastic time!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a few words about yesterday's gig!

Oh it was amazing, it was my first Mika gig and it seems still unreal for me.

Mika was perfect, full of energy and his voice was so pure! A real angel! Indeed, he met some difficulties with the Big Girl but quickly solved the problem. He spoke luxembourgish but people seemed to understand better when he spoke french as it was at the french border and most of the crowd was french by the way..... Anyway this was much appreciated!!!

I took a lot of pics and vids but they are horrible!!!

After the show I met girls from the MFC and French Mikawebsite, they were all so adorable and we waited for Mika in the cold cold weather.

The musician came first and Cherisse particularly had a long chat with us, she is gorgeous and very funny! She signed with my pen and when she gave me back she told me that it was a very good pen!!!:blink:

Then Mika came out with his yellow scarf covering his nose, he was so nice, I don't have enough vocabulary in english to qualify him, sorry.....:blush-anim-cl:

We made a line and he signed when my turn came, he looked at me straight in the eyes, it lasted just 5 seconds but it was amazing!!! He told me "bonjour ça va?" and thanked me for each ordinary compliments I was telling him, I would have loved to tell him more interesting things but in 30 seconds it's not easy..... And the security agents were very unpleasant, we couldn't take any photos and they were very strict and shouted at us, this was the negative point of this evening, they were telling us to go away as soon as we had what we wanted and his tour manager even shouted at someone who was smoking:shocked: , it was outside and far from Mika I couldn't believe it.

Anyway it will remain one of the best night of my life, first gig but not the last, i promise!

I must go now, see you later for other details!

...his tour manager even shouted at someone who was smoking:shocked:....

Anyway it will remain one of the best night of my life, first gig but not the last, i promise!

I'm starting to like the John :biggrin2:

I want one of my own to take with me everywhere I go. He can gladly shout any smoker out of my way :thumb_yello:

Good you had an amazing night :thumb_yello:

Wow! If I weren't getting ready to go to Glasgow, I'd be really, really

jealous... OK, so I am really really jealous... but at least I'm not as

depressed as I would have been otherwise! :wink2:

Hope she (and whoever else is in Brussels tonight) has a fantastic time!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

You're jealous?!:sneaky2:

ohhh glasgow

Then Mika came out with his yellow scarf covering his nose, he was so nice, I don't have enough vocabulary in english to qualify him, sorry.....:blush-anim-cl:

ok! I'll go the French mikawebsite to read your report there! :bleh:

But i'm sure, you can't find your vocabulary because there's no word which can describe how sweet Mica is.

Waaooh! What i wrote is so beautiful!

:lmfao:

I arrived at the venue around 2 :30 pm with Stéphanie from mikawebsite. I never went this late to a gig, but knowing that it was during a week day, raining, cold AND in Luxembourg, I knew it was not gonna be too late. And indeed it wasn’t, there were only a few other people from the forum waiting. The queuing was the usual, except that fanny had her car pretty close so that we could go inside it from time to time to watch the live dvd :P We kept waiting for mika to arrive, but he only came in very late so he didn’t stop for us.

The doors opened finally a bit before 7 pm and since I had this stupid e-ticket where they had to type the number off which made me lose some time. But as we all know that didn’t matter anyway… we ended up at the fence, thinking that we were front row, yeah THINKING ! But I had some doubts since the beginning, because there were more than 5 meters between the stage and the fence. And suddenly they started to let small children go right to the stage… in front of us of course ! but if only they had been children, no they also let teenagers in and most of them were taller than me ! We couldn’t believe our eyes ! it was not like we had been waiting the whole afternoon in the cold and the rain and them only arrived a bit before the opening of the doors…

Anyway it didn’t bother me too much during the actual gig, I guess we had to experience one gig in the 30th row… it wasn’t that bad and I think at one moment mika even spotted me (maybe because of the glowsticks) in the crowd and looked at me for like 3 seconds ! I hope that he knows that his real fans were there to support him ! oops I’m getting out of the chronological order sorry lol

The waiting seemed endless, because the 1st part started half an hour late. Plus there was a stupid annoying stinky bitch at my left who kept pushing me ! really horrible ! we even yelled at eachother, which I only do in extreme cases lol my sister ended up in the row behind us because she kept pushing. And she wasn’t even enjoying the gig that much, she didn’t move, not even at the chorus of GK ! I mean go home lol

Oh yeah and some man came up on stage and asked his girlfriend to marry him lol

Alphabeat was really okay !

And then MIKA !! I loved the opening ! I think it’s my favourite ! (okay maybe after the olympia). It was one of his best performances IMO. And I loooooved how he spoke Luxembourgish. I think it’s hard to get for anyone what that meant to me. Artists often consider Luxembourgish is no real language, and speak any language they want because they think we’ll understand anyway, but Mika speaking my mothertongue is just :wub2:

The crowd was a bit cold actually, but I think that’s what made him give everything. He had to permanently jump around and encourage us to sing along. It must have been quite frustrating for him, because it was obvious that very often people didn’t know the lyrics or didn’t know what he wanted. I screamed like crazy to every song because I had the feeling I had to do sth about the atmosphere and some kids in front of me looked at me as if they were afraid :naughty:

I hope that’s all about the gig. My sister and her friends were absolutely amazed they even came to the signing afterwards. My sister let her converse be signed, and I have to think back upon the time when she didn’t want to admit that she actually liked mika :naughty:

So we went out for the signing, we weren’t more than 20 people, but the security guards were German (bad sign) and wouldn’t allow any pictures at all. I had my ticket from the olympia, because I had nothing else to sign and he looked at it and said "Olympia ?" with a funny undertone and facial expression lol I told him that he had spoken Luxembourgish really well and he answered that it was difficult lol he didn’t stay long I guess because he had to go to brussels the next day. When he went back in we yelled "see you tomorrow" :naughty:

oh and I forgot sth: at the beginning of lollipop after he shot the bunny he shot into the direction where the seats are normally. but here were no seats, but there was this kind of bridge going along the wall (don't know how else to describe it) and there I saw another bunny lol

edit: sorry if this didn't sound very English :naughty: