John - the tour manager

ellen

John wanted to wish MFC'ers a Merry Xmas, so he asked for this message to be posted:

"John Dubuque, Mika's tour manager, would like to wish all the MFC'ers around the world peace, love and riches for the holiday season and the New Year.

For the past 3'5 years you have all enriched my life, and I hope that this seasonal message will in some small way enrich yours. Happy Christmas!"

Isn't that a nice message? :wub2: Especially from a grumpy bugger, eh Bab? (previous post) :roftl:

oh! how sweet!

so john... does that mean we are on the "nice" list and not on the "naughty" one? :teehee:

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Relax and enjoy! :wub2:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John wanted to wish MFC'ers a Merry Xmas, so he asked for this message to be posted:

"John Dubuque, Mika's tour manager, would like to wish all the MFC'ers around the world peace, love and riches for the holiday season and the New Year.

For the past 3'5 years you have all enriched my life, and I hope that this seasonal message will in some small way enrich yours. Happy Christmas!"

Isn't that a nice message? :wub2: Especially from a grumpy bugger, eh Bab? (previous post) :roftl:

Haha yeah that was before I got to know him and now it's like the song.. to know know know him is to love love love him :fisch:

[/color]

Owwww :wub2: Thanks so much John for this sweet message!!

You are a very Gentleman and always very available with us fans :wub2:

Happy Christman and and Happy New Year! :newyear:

P.s. Thanks very much Sara! :flowers2:

Isn't that a nice message? Especially from a grumpy bugger, eh Bab? (previous post) :roftl:

SO nice of Him !!! Merry Christmas to you John and by the way to all MFCers (before I forget..)

oh! how sweet!

so john... does that mean we are on the "nice" list and not on the "naughty" one? :teehee:

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Relax and enjoy! :wub2:

You're always on the naughty list, Missie! :biggrin2:

:shocked::naughty: but i've never met john! how can this be?? :aah:

Hmmm:naughty:...Some people just "are" :roftl:. It's genetic :thumb_yello:.

:roftl: ... you guys are awesome... make me laugh !!! (so good at this time : tomorrow, 've got exams, not ready at all and physical and psychological impossibility to study right now... better to spend some time on MFC :wink2:)

Edited by Edoclaire