my story

amsterdam

Hi there,

A friend of mine asked me a few months ago if I wanted to go to Mika's concert, and I really liked his music so I was like why not. So sunday we went to the concert (in Amsterdam) and it was soooooo amazing I'm completely in love with Mika now!!!!!

After the concert I asked if he was going to sign autographs or something but my friend said he wasn't, so we just went home. And now I read on a dutch site (mikasounds.hyves.nl) that people just waited at the door and they got to meet him!!! I'm so ****ing jealouse!!! I'm really depressed now that I missed that. I would loooooove to meet him in person. Have any of you met him???

Best regards,

Lennard

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the crazy obsessed world of MFC!!

Yes lots of us have met him, some have spent many hours of their lives plotting and waiting only to be disappointed and some have managed somehow to be successful. Your chance will come again...be sure of that.

You can see photos in people's avatars, and on myspace pages etc.

oh Lennard your so young & hansome :wub2: do you want to come to glasgow for the weekend , i`ll get you to meet mika + i`ll put u up in my house , u can either sleep on my couch or share a bed with me :wink2::shocked::lmfao: oh by the way ive been to 2 mika gigs & met him both times !

Wow thanks for the fast replies!!! Actually I wanted to go to Brussels today, he's going to perform in Vorst National, but tickets on ebay are pretty expensive and ofcourse to get there is expensive and I have an exam this friday so I don't really have time....

Same story with Glasgow, nice offer though scg :blush-anim-cl:

Hey does anybody know when he's coming to Holland again?? Maybe my fellow dutchie AMP?? Because I saw some tour dates on internet but they only go until december 4th...

Wow thanks for the fast replies!!! Actually I wanted to go to Brussels today, he's going to perform in Vorst National, but tickets on ebay are pretty expensive and ofcourse to get there is expensive and I have an exam this friday so I don't really have time....

Same story with Glasgow, nice offer though scg :blush-anim-cl:

Hey does anybody know when he's coming to Holland again?? Maybe my fellow dutchie AMP?? Because I saw some tour dates on internet but they only go until december 4th...

Sorry, can't help you with that. But there is a thread especially about tourdates and concerts. :cool:

Hi there,

A friend of mine asked me a few months ago if I wanted to go to Mika's concert, and I really liked his music so I was like why not. So sunday we went to the concert (in Amsterdam) and it was soooooo amazing I'm completely in love with Mika now!!!!!

After the concert I asked if he was going to sign autographs or something but my friend said he wasn't, so we just went home. And now I read on a dutch site (mikasounds.hyves.nl) that people just waited at the door and they got to meet him!!! I'm so ****ing jealouse!!! I'm really depressed now that I missed that. I would loooooove to meet him in person. Have any of you met him???

Best regards,

Lennard

Welcome!

It is getting harder and harder to meet him but he is very good with his fans so if you have the patience you could probably get to meet him.

There are no tour plans after 4th December but obviously he'll be touring again in the New Year so keep watching on here.

Just remember that we all have to share him so no plotting to keep him for yourself!! :naughty:

I'm lucky enough to have spent some time with him over the summer on different occasions and I appeared in the Big Girl Video. :biggrin2:

PS.........Remember the offer of my lap is always open!! :mf_lustslow:

Welcome!

It is getting harder and harder to meet him but he is very good with his fans so if you have the patience you could probably get to meet him.

There are no tour plans after 4th December but obviously he'll be touring again in the New Year so keep watching on here.

Just remember that we all have to share him so no plotting to keep him for yourself!! :naughty:

I'm lucky enough to have spent some time with him over the summer on different occasions and I appeared in the Big Girl Video. :biggrin2:

PS.........Remember the offer of my lap is always open!! :mf_lustslow:

you dirty git ! everyone vixenbbw looking for a 3 some :biggrin2: but hey i saw him first hands off biatch !!!!:naughty:

you dirty git ! everyone vixenbbw looking for a 3 some :biggrin2: but hey i saw him first hands off biatch !!!!:naughty:

Ahem!!!!

I think you should read my post to our little friend on his other thread! :fisch:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10367&page=2

Oh, and I'm a very liberated gal so there! :wink2::naughty::mf_lustslow:

Hi there,

Best regards,

Lennard

Hi Amsterdam!

Welcome to the MFC! I see on other posts that you have already been teased a little bit, but it is all in good fun:wink2: , as most everyone here is really nice and funny. It is just that your picture is so cute!

Hope you get your dream of actually meeting Mika!