Mikalis Curlatis or the Mika Syndrome

IngievV

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps if I talk about it, it will help, and others may find they do the same thing.:blink:

Certain phrases, or words, affect me in ways they never used to... For instance...

I hear the word "relax", spoken in conversation, and my brain, or my voice, sings

"Take it eeeeaaaaassssy!

For there is nothing that you can do.

Someone says, something like... "I hope this story has a happy ending." My brain, or my voice goes...

"Happy Endings gone for evermore....

IIIIIIIII feel as if I've wasted... " etc.

I'm watching Jeremy Kyle, and he starts telling the warring parents off, with his favourite phrase. "Yet another poor child stuck in the middle!" My voice sings to the telly...

"Stuck In The Middle.

Oh oh oh, is there anybody home."

There's a new show on now, called The Royal Today, and when it's time to watch it, my voice sings...

"Everybody watch The Royal Today,

Royal Today

Royal Today."

Words and phrases which were once just random things, affect me differently. Does anyone else have this crippling symptom?

Love today, from Marilyn :blink:

can this sickness also go away when the big M himself comes to save me??:stretcher:

:roftl: :roftl:

No it can't it will make it worse. I'll have to lock the cause of this sickness into my room where the cause is safe and won't inflict innocent people anymore.

I'm extremely bored:roftl:

The Mika Syndrome

What is it?

Mikalis Curlatis, better known as the Mika Syndrome, is a disorder or better said a disease that makes all people suffering from it turn into obsessive fans of a curlyhaired creature who listens to the name Mika. How people get sick by this is not very well known, but assumed is that those who are easily influenced got hooked on a melodical masterpiece that bares the name: "Grace Kelly"

Characteristics

Stalking, Exuberant drooling, fainting, unconsiousness, extreme happiness, bad dance moves, bad singing and many other symptoms whenever the curlyhaired creature or one of his songs get into the zone of people with Mikalis Curlatis. Unfortunately for those not hooked on the creature this is not temporarily.

Causes

The cause is the curlyhaired creature called Mika, who works the audience with his charming appeal. Other causes are unknown but suspicion has been mentioned before. Also some researchers allege that the brain function of the patients stop working once they hear one of the songs or see the creature and can only concentrate on the subject of this Syndrome. This is not only dangerous for the patient, but also a disadvantage for those surrounding the patient, because the patient is unwilling to do anything else besides what they call: Examining the subject.

Diagnosis

The Syndrome is diagnosed to patients who suffer from the above mentioned.

Management

It can't be easily managed. There is no medication for it whatsoever. The only solution would be to place the patient in front of a computer and make him/her watch YouTube or in extreme cases, let them log unto an organisation of patients a.k.a The Mika Fanclub. They will be safe there and no harm for the community.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT let patients attend gigs of the creature. This to protect the patient for himself. Long-term unconciousness can be a consequence and in the worst case they insist on waiting until the creature comes out so they can scream, hug, attack and ask for an autograph of the creature. This is not only bad for the patient's heart, but also for those they dragged along with them who will eventually freeze or those who have to drive the patient back to their safe homes who'll have to wait. So make sure that they don't go! If they do manage to go, good luck!

This thread was really screaming to me today :naughty:

Everytime I came on the MFC today there it was at the top of the page, and again, and again, and again

So it was screaming to me to make this:

mikabage60.png

Everytime I came on the MFC today there it was at the top of the page, and again, and again, and again

mikabage60.png

I never had a thread screaming at me before:blink: Is that another symptom maybe? But the badge is amazing:naughty:

I never had a thread screaming at me before:blink: Is that another symptom maybe? But the badge is amazing:naughty:

I think so :naughty:

I was bored and this thread kept popping up at the top. So I thought maybe it wants a badge of its own :naughty:

guess I'm going mad :shocked:

I think so :naughty:

I was bored and this thread kept popping up at the top. So I thought maybe it wants a badge of its own :naughty:

guess I'm going mad :shocked:

You're not alone...I sometimes think I'm the only normal person around here:blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

this thread is brilliant :roftl:

mikabage60.png

and omg :mf_lustslow: may i steal this!?