Mika is afraid of stains and coloured cups

amsterdam

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea. We just got it last week. No internet or anything, though.

ohh damn, those carrier pigeons have horrible working conditions

No, the marsians use fire, like normal people....:biggrin2:

riiighhht, i get it now

EDIT: as in carrying letters instead of e-mail. i just realised that made no sense, haha

I must say that I don't think it's particularly divaish behavior to expect a clean cup in a restaurant/café, I have done it myself in the past, and I don't normally say boo to a goose, but I like having my hot beverage in a clean cup.

We have microwave tea.

And tea in capsules. Like, pill form.

sounds interesting, we have it in bags!

I must say that I don't think it's particularly divaish behavior to expect a clean cup in a restaurant/café, I have done it myself in the past, and I don't normally say boo to a goose, but I like having my hot beverage in a clean cup.

yep, exactly many people would take back a dirty cup

Inside information: Mika is playing the diva!!!!

My friend works in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, where Mika performed sunday, and he served Mika a cup of tea. Mika said it wasn't clean enough so he had to wipe it "cleaner" (but ofcourse it was already clean) and than he said he wanted a WHITE cup.

I really hope this is not the beginning of the end... lots of celebs turn in to horrible monsters after lots of success...!!

we already know that...MIka has a sort of OCD, and one of his biggest problems is tea.

He confessed he has to drink tea with a CERTAIN colour, and a CERTAIN temperature, and sometimes he has to change the cup of tea or prepare it all over again...when you do it twice, three, four times...we call it a "compulsion"

haha, we are all divas!

So true.:mf_rosetinted:

The other day, I walked into a restaurant, and NOBODY acknowledged my arrival. So I stood up on the hostess' stand and yelled "HEY, I'VE ARRIVED." And everyone just looked at me like I was insane. I mean, I had to ask them THREE TIMES to stand and bow their heads until I got to my table. It was ridiculous.