Mika is afraid of stains and coloured cups

amsterdam

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, those inside-stories!:biggrin2:

If the first cup wasn't too clean, then I can imagine him asking another white one, because then you can really see for yourself if it's clean. Am I making myself clean, ehrr: clear?:boxed::biggrin2:

yeah it is. nothing of paranoic. Try to drink whatever from a, dunno, violet cup..you'll find it quite strange...do you ever ask yourself why the glasses are transparent and not coloured?

did he say "hardness" or "hotness"?? i can't tell with his accent. does water "hardness" make sense???

It certainly does, if you're a particularly particular tea drinker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_water

I think he was almost defintely thinking "if this cup is visibly dirty, what invisible (i.e. germy) things are on it? Oh noes, not another throat infection! Get me a white cup, stat!"

Actually this is kind of funny, because my mom just called me yesterday to say she wants a mug with a Maltese dog on it for Christmas - and that it HAS to be a dark blue mug. :blink:

Yes! We must make sure Mika only drinks from CLEAN cups, mugs, and glasses!Please. The last thing we need is another chest infection.

As a MIKA Fan ready and waiting for my turn to watch him in December - I DON'T WANT MIKA SICK. thank you.

did he say "hardness" or "hotness"?? i can't tell with his accent. does water "hardness" make sense???

He definately said "hardness" .... :boxed: I know! I was like :shocked:

what does that mean? Leave it to Mika to find hardness in water! :roftl:

And yes, I agree this is just Mika, and this is how he would be regardless if he were a star or not! :blush-anim-cl:

He definately said "hardness" .... :boxed: I know! I was like :shocked:

what does that mean? Leave it to Mika to find hardness in water! :roftl:

And yes, I agree this is just Mika, and this is how he would be regardless if he were a star or not! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, some places water is very hard. Not where I live tho. It has something to with how much calcium and magnesium there's in it (yeah yeah, I dunno the english words)

Inside information: Mika is playing the diva!!!!

My friend works in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, where Mika performed sunday, and he served Mika a cup of tea. Mika said it wasn't clean enough so he had to wipe it "cleaner" (but ofcourse it was already clean) and than he said he wanted a WHITE cup.

I really hope this is not the beginning of the end... lots of celebs turn in to horrible monsters after lots of success...!!

The MFC is a forum to express our feelings about the talent MIKA has. In my opinion, we are not here to judge his actions. HE is a human being for GOD's sakes.

well, mika is mika and he will bitch about his tea weather hes yelling at his mom from the basement that he lives in or at the Ritz in london with some faboulous date....come on people, this is mika we all know hes weird and who the hell isnt, i have yet to have met a normal person in all my 16 years of exsitance!:shocked:

Inside information: Mika is playing the diva!!!!

My friend works in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, where Mika performed sunday, and he served Mika a cup of tea. Mika said it wasn't clean enough so he had to wipe it "cleaner" (but ofcourse it was already clean) and than he said he wanted a WHITE cup.

I really hope this is not the beginning of the end... lots of celebs turn in to horrible monsters after lots of success...!!

he defo wanted it white to check how clean it was :mf_rosetinted:

Dear oh dear oh dear.......

Our new boy has got SUCH a lot to learn hasn't he?? :sneaky2:

I mean really! :shocked:

Would Mika be Mika if he wasn't a tea perfectionist????? :wub2:

As a fellow Earl Grey lover I only own china cups, use evian in my kettle, insist that I make my own tea so that I can go through the tea ritual each time and am a nightmare when out or at friends houses as I do nothing but moan and then rarely drink the tea that's been made for me! :mf_rosetinted:

If that makes me a Diva then so be it! :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

LoL only in white cups :boxed:

well they do look preety nice but I'd really prefer colorful ones - especially with some crazy psychodelic pattern on them :biggrin2: and really big ones, 0,5 liter especially :wink2:

well... differend people... different taste...

I love it tooooo!!!! :thumb_yello:

All the best people do!! :mf_rosetinted:

haha :lmao:

at home i dont like other people making my food. and i examine every glass and rinse it before i drink out of it!

I used to be like that when I was younger but I'm much better now............it's just the tea thing that I have now!! :naughty:

All the best people do!! :mf_rosetinted:

I used to be like that when I was younger but I'm much better now............it's just the tea thing that I have now!! :naughty:

oh mum made me tea yesterday, and i had to try so hard not to ask her how long she left the tea bag in/how much sugar/if the water was reboiled

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Just noticed that my last post was number.....666!! :shocked:

*cue freaky violin music*