Mika is afraid of stains and coloured cups

amsterdam

So true.:mf_rosetinted:

The other day, I walked into a restaurant, and NOBODY acknowledged my arrival. So I stood up on the hostess' stand and yelled "HEY, I'VE ARRIVED." And everyone just looked at me like I was insane. I mean, I had to ask them THREE TIMES to stand and bow their heads until I got to my table. It was ridiculous.

:naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So true.:mf_rosetinted:

The other day, I walked into a restaurant, and NOBODY acknowledged my arrival. So I stood up on the hostess' stand and yelled "HEY, I'VE ARRIVED." And everyone just looked at me like I was insane. I mean, I had to ask them THREE TIMES to stand and bow their heads until I got to my table. It was ridiculous.

How can people be so rude? Gosh...:blink:

I'd have thrown the complimentary mints at the front counter at all those losers!:naughty: :naughty:

I'm a diva too, then.

I hate using other peoples cutlery and drinking from their cups.

Oh I know!!

I'll be at my friends, and refuse to use that stuff! I just think it's so gross :blink:

I hate eating food that I watched someone make too:naughty:

How can people be so rude? Gosh...:blink:

I'd have thrown the complimentary mints at the front counter at all those losers!:naughty: :naughty:

Well I sure was mad.

I went up to the waitress and I was like "EXCUSE ME, I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR TWENTY DAMN SECONDS AND YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN MY ORDER."

And she was like "I'm sorry ma'am, you'll have to wait your turn."

Before she could finish, I shoved a shrimp scampi in her face.

Right you think Mika is a diva, lol check out what I need when it comes to MY tea,lol

I only drink Earl Grey, Lady Grey or Red Tea.

No milk for effing sake! I hate when they serve it with milk already in the cup!

Slice of lemon is a MUST. I thrown a tantrum once when I was told there was no lemon left in the restaurant (that was in Italy, with lemon trees growing just outside their doors!)

I would never ever drink tea from a glass.Gross!

Thin china is perfect, I have antique cups at home that I drink from every day.

I was served tea in Bham once (french brasserie near Bullring) in a stained smelly cup - I almost threw up!

So if you still think Mika is a diva...:roftl:

I am totally devastated!

MIKA loves tea, and as much as I try, I just can't stomach the stuff.

(I do love a cup of green tea though)

My espresso machine gets a work out though, and I have yet to find anyone who can make me a coffee just right.

Do you think that if I had tea with Mika, he would be turned off by the smell of my coffee???

Is that all ..?? I demand a blue cup with a twisty handle , the handle has to have 4 twists and be at angle of 32 degrees to the cup , I then like milk 10ml dropped in from 6 inches above and cooled to room temperature . The cup has to be washed 4 times and poured in not too fast or slow , I like Indian tea that has been packaged by elephants and hand carried across the ocean in a cooled freezer

Damn I was in USA for too long its like ordering a coffee from starbucks! :naughty:

Is that all ..?? I demand a blue cup with a twisty handle , the handle has to have 4 twists and be at angle of 32 degrees to the cup , I then like milk 10ml dropped in from 6 inches above and cooled to room temperature . The cup has to be washed 4 times and poured in not too fast or slow , I like Indian tea that has been packaged by elephants and hand carried across the ocean in a cooled freezer

Damn I was in USA for too long its like ordering a coffee from starbucks! :naughty:

:boxed:

It's official. Freddie is the biggest diva of the MFC.

Mika has competition and it's getting serious!

:lmao: ive only gone to starbucks once, but the choices! :shocked:

personally the milk has to be at 54 degrees before it is dropped in otherwise i will

not

drink it :mf_rosetinted: