Anders of Alphabeat and Mika a couple

amsterdam

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I was thinking. Wow. :shocked::naughty:

I would so love Mika to get with someone. I always think, he needs to be loved. Honestly, I wish he wouldn't worry so much. Everyone would be thrilled for him if it was true. It would be so exciting and so brilliant for the fans to think he had someone in his life. We'd all be happy about it. I wish he wasn't so worried about what people think of him, when we all love him so much, and would love anyone he got with.

Love today, from Marilyn

I would so love Mika to get with someone. I always think, he needs to be loved. Honestly, I wish he wouldn't worry so much. Everyone would be thrilled for him if it was true. It would be so exciting and so brilliant for the fans to think he had someone in his life. We'd all be happy about it. I wish he wasn't so worried about what people think of him, when we all love him so much, and would love anyone he got with.

Love today, from Marilyn

Aww well....if someone has to do it, I will sacrifice myself. Now excuse me as I take my train to Belgium to bring him some love:naughty:

Love today, from Marilyn

second that :thumb_yello: {obviously..it's me he's searchn' for ^_______^ }

Love today, from Marilyn

That gives me warm fuzzies. :wub2: I totally agree with you. I think it would be the sweetest thing in the world. :blush-anim-cl:

So I saw Alphabeat in Amsterdam, loved them!!!

And the singer (Anders) is obviously gay too.... do you think he and Mika are a couple???

Now then why don't you come and sit on my lap and tell me all about why you think that? :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yummy!! :naughty:

So I saw Alphabeat in Amsterdam, loved them!!!

And the singer (Anders) is obviously gay too.... do you think he and Mika are a couple???

are you sure? It's obviously certain that there isn't any obvious certainty :mf_rosetinted:

{Anders, c'm here! let's discover you together :naughty:}

Hahaha lol thanks y'all but now on topic again: do you think Mika and Anders are together or not??

Well, I guess you're one lucky boy because usually when you start a thread like this it ends up with nasty remarks and strange visions of *Ahum*Queenie*Ahum* getting married with a chinese vase. Basically, that's because Mika decided not to talk about it, so we keep quiet about it as well. Newbies don't know that so here you go:biggrin2: