Anders of Alphabeat and Mika a couple

amsterdam

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the original idea belongs to you..anyway, what title do you prefere for the thread?:glasses3:

well... there is a Luke Juby thread, a cherisse thread... so a simple "Mika -thread" might do. but we should definitely put it into general chin wagging like all other random threads :mf_rosetinted:

Poor guy, have we scared him off?:blink:

haha babs ! he aint scared that easely i already comment on his looks in his hello thread , even offer him my bed...... ok with me in it :naughty: if he wanted to come to glasgow on saturday to met mika :biggrin2:

Oeh if he's lonely maybe somebody needs to do something about that.... how about ME :biggrin2:

To bad he doesn't know I exist....

hey are you lonely amsterdam :naughty: god your really in for it in here amsterdam , fancy posting us some of your photos in here preferably some naked ones :roftl:

So I saw Alphabeat in Amsterdam, loved them!!!

And the singer (Anders) is obviously gay too.... do you think he and Mika are a couple???

Read this report from Nikk27:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=826482#post826482

Oops: don't understand how I could make this double post...sorry!

Oh Anders says he has a girlfriend? Well he looked pretty gay to me... But than again I only saw him from like 200 meters away. Well whatever, I care about Mika more :wub2:

Thanks Ingie btw, I thought they were doing the whole tour together (alphabeat and mika), so that's why I figured they're boh gay and traveling with eachother something might happen.

Ofcourse not nesecerally, I've had a gay roommate for a year and nothing has happened :biggrin2:

I guess I was just desperate to know if he's really single or not.

I guess I was just desperate to know if he's really single or not.

Well that, we don't know and any utterance spotted in this direction is and will be pure speculation until the M says otherwise in public (which I doubt).

I wish him, however, to be happy, single or not... :wink2:

Well that, we don't know and any utterance spotted in this direction is and will be pure speculation until the M says otherwise in public (which I doubt).

I wish him, however, to be happy, single or not... :wink2:

Our best wishes for him, sincerely :)

I already told you, sweetie :wink2:

Join the queue. And i can tell it´s really huge :cool:

Yeah.........and it's on a first come first served basis!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

PS...........Did you notice we had another gay new boy in last night! :mf_rosetinted: